Izuku Will Learn And Love

Okay, can I just say HARRY POTTER when I saw this meme? Seriously. But let's be honest here. It's a lot more funny with Aizawa here.

Back to the story!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Izuku quickly escaped from the burning gazes of the group of teenagers that were his age. He knew it probably wasn't Dadzawa's fault - after all, Dadzawa talks about how some of his kids do stupid things and that they weren't allowed in the woods.

He also talked about how some of them broke the rules. This must be one of those instances.

As Asuka swooped around beside him, Izuku spotted Mamoru by his tent of sticks. Whistling quietly, Mamoru walked over to him. Izuku rubbed the back of his head and Asuka nudged his beak at Izuku's cheek. Izuku then petted Asuka's beak and the back of his head, making sure that he didn't go below the neck. 

After all, mating birds did that all the time and Izuku did not want to mate with Asuka.

Suddenly, he heard some faint crunching of leaves. The group of seven was getting closer.

Asuka flapped off his shoulder as Izuku climbed a nearby tree. Mamoru was already running when Izuku got to the top and started swinging, making sure he was making the least amount of noise as possible.

He only wanted Dadzawa.

Izuku didn't want to admit it was because he was scared.

He just wanted his Dadzawa.

---------------------
Uraraka's POV

Uraraka had to say, when Todoroki let out that yell, she didn't know what to expect.

What she didn't expect was a boy around their age with green eyes and hair sitting in the trees watching them.

"Wasn't that Midoriya?" she realized and Todoroki nodded firmly. The others were stunned.

"Then what should we do?" Kaminari said, grabbing his head.

Mina replied, "Let's try to find him!"

"But wouldn't that make him stressed out?"

"Yeah, wouldn't it?"

"I think we should ask the teachers."

"And how would we explain ourselves? Oh, we were walking in the woods where you told us not to go in without your permission?"

"Then what do you think we should do?"

Uraraka didn't know what to do. She was scared for Midoriya, she was worried, she just didn't know what to do.

She hated this.

"I think we should check out anything around the area and see where he is for a few minutes. If any weird noises appear in the woods, then we can tell Aizawa or something just in case."

Todoroki's voice cleared her mind. Yes. Of course. They should do that. There was nothing to worry about.

The others quickly agreed as they walked through the forest. A few minutes later, the seven stumbled upon a group of sticks on an angle that were put tightly together. 

"Whoa," Sero said and Kaminari said, "Do you think he lives here?" 

Uraraka peeped into the space between the sticks and the cliffside and said, "Yeah, maybe. It seems rather too convenient for the sticks to naturally be here."

Todoroki nodded. "Now are you guys satisfied?"

Hagakure nodded her confirmation and Kirishima said, "Yeah, now we can protect him! So manly of you to think of this Todoroki!"