Bakugou's Confrontation!

Today was supposed to be normal. 

Today was supposed to be fucking normal.

Bakugou guessed that the universe was fucking with him because right after lunch, Aizawa (that fucking overgrown caterpillar hobo) asked, "Alright, who went into the woods today?"

Who the fuck would want to go in the woods?

Four-eyes raised his hand. "Aizawa-sensei! We went yesterday because we heard that there were some new creatures there, according to Kouda, which is part of his training! I was there to supervise, along with Todoroki and several others!"

"And who were these several others?"

Four-eyes began listing off all the people 

 The old hobo nodded, "We gave permission to Kouda only. Now, tell me why I shouldn't expel you right now."

Four-eyes seemed to be shook and Raccoon eyes started saying some shit about how they dragged Four-eyes and Icy-hot along. 

Human Caterpillar started saying, "So if it was your fault, then what do you want me to do? If this was in real life and I needed you, what would I do if I couldn't find you? And you said there were new creatures. What if they aren't friendly? What if Kouda was the only one who could control them? And if you got hurt? What would you do?"

Bakugou agreed with those. Not like he would fucking worry over some shitty extras, but they were his actual fucking friends like Izu-chan. 

Izu-chan.

Why the fuck didn't he come with them? Why the fuck was he still out there? 

WHY THE FUCK HE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT???

Why? Why?! Why?!?

"But we made an important discovery!" Invisible girl claimed and Hobo Caterpillar raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? And what important discovery did you make?" 

Shitty hair jumped into the discussion, "We saw Midoriya! Midroiya Izuku, the missing kid!"

Wait a fucking second.

"HAH?!?" he yelled, glaring at Shitty Hair, Raccoon Eyes, Invisible Girl, and all the fucking others that were involved, "Why the fuck did no one tell me?"

The hobo tried to calm him down, "Bakugou, be quiet."

"HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE QUIET WHEN THOSE SHITTY EXTRAS SAW IZU-CHAN?!? HA?!? HE'S BEEN MISSING FROM MY FUCKING LIFE FOR TWELVE SHITTY YEARS! AND NO ONE THOUGHT OF FUCKING TELLING ME?!? BULLSHIT!" Bakugou yelled, barely keeping the tears from spilling out of his eyes.

Human Caterpillar paused at his enragement and sighed. "I know that Midoriya is in the woods."

Bakugou wanted to yell once more until a word registered in Bakugou's brain. "I? Not fucking we?"

Aizawa shook his head. "I've alerted the police, so that no more investigations have to be done, but I haven't told anyone else besides Recovery Girl." He pinched in between his eyebrows, the other hand supporting the elbow of the first arm.

"What about the rat bastard?"

"Principal Nezu most likely knows, considering he has cameras everywhere."

"That's right!" the rat said through the speaker, "I've got eyes everywhere!"

"That's just creepy," Purple Fucker commented. For the first time, Bakugou agreed with him.

Most of the class must've also agreed with him because they shuddered at the sentence. Hobo just rolled his eyes. "In any case, you guys are the only people besides Recovery Girl, Nezu, and I. I wanted to keep this a secret, so that i can slowly introduce Midoriya back into modern society. But now - " Aizawa sighed, " - I can't do that."

Some people - like Raccoon Eyes, Shitty Hair, and Invisible Girl - winced.

"So, now what do we do?" Floaty asked and the overgrown caterpillar sighed a second fucking time. 

"I will keep track of him. You will focus on schoolwork, follow the rules, and stay. Out. Of. The. Woods." 

Bakugou didn't fucking care about any shitty rules. "I - " he was about to say until his teacher said, "I want to meet with Bakugou after school."

Bakugou stared at him before realizing he was standing up. He sat himself back down as the teacher went back into his fucking cocoon and zipped himself up in it. "Now, you will work on the project I've given to you before lunch. I don't care how you do it as long as you work with your designated partner. You can find the name up on the piece of paper on my desk."

Four-eyes stood up with Ponytail and walked up to the front. "Alright! Yaoyorozu here will announce who will be partners with whom."

Ponytail cleared her throat and read aloud:

"Group One: Shinsou and Aoyama

Group Two: Tokoyami and Kirishima

Group Three: Kaminari and Uraraka - "

Ponytail continued to read the names until she finally fucking got to the last group.

" - and lastly, Group Ten: Bakugou and Todoroki."

"HAH?!?"

"Really?"

"Damn, I wonder how much Bakugou'll blow up?"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? SHITTY EXTRA?"

Ponytail looked up at Bakugou and said, "Aizawa-sensei also put at the bottom that if you change partners, you'll get a zero and will serve detention."

A tic mark grew on Bakugou's forehead. It grew even bigger when they had to split up and Icy-hot walked up to him with his hand extended. 

"I hope our partnership will be successful."

Bakugou swatted his hand and scowled, "Just because I fucking helped you during the Sports Festival with your fucking quirk doesn't mean I fucking like you. i only did it because of someone I know."

Icy-hot's eyes widened just the tiniest bit before returning back to normal. "Is it Midoriya?"

"You have no right to say fucking Izu-chan's name."

"And you do?"

Bakugou stood up and grabbed Icy-hot by his collar and said in a low, threatening voice, "Look here, I've known Izu-chan since I was fucking born. Hear that? Unlike you, who's only seen him since the fucking training camp. He is like a fucking younger brother to me."

Icy-hot blinked at Bakugou's statement before nodding. "I know."

Bakugou growled with fury as Icy-hot grabbed a chair and pulled it up to Bakugou's desk. "Let's see, what do you want our topic to be?"

Bakugou was about to yell 'Who the fuck cares?!?', but he paused. Thinking about it for a split second, he turned to Icy-hot. Izu-chan was always crying about the possibility that he would be quirkless or some weak shit, but he didn't care. So this was the answer he would give Izu-chan.

"Let's do quirkless discrimination and how they shouldn't be looked down on, but instead feared."

Icy-hot blinked twice before nodding. "Alright."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bakugou's nicknames!

Aizawa: Hobo, Overgrown Caterpillar, Old Hobo, Human Caterpillar

Mina: Raccoon Eyes

Kirishima: Shitty Hair

Todoroki: Icy-hot

Iida: Four-eyes

Hagakure: Invisible Girl

Yaoyorozu Momo: Ponytail

Nezu: Rat, Rat Bastard

Uraraka: Floaty