Shot 1

Selflessness has it limit.

Love has it limit.

Care has it limit.

Tolerance has it limit.

Patience has it limit.

And Khushi Kumari Gupta had had enough of her parent's upbringing being questioned by a man with questionable parent.

Enough of the hypocritical family she is married into and enough of her own family

All her life since her parent died the only love she has ever had without terms and conditions was that of Shashi Gupta.

She had to slave together with Shashi to put food on the table, pay for bills and take care of the house while Payal the Anjali of the Gupta family did nothing but sit home all day.

Payal who wasn't that academically smart was allowed to go to school while she had to help Shashi at the shop and Shashi not wanting this was against it but was met with taunts and hostility from his wife and sister who ended up taking it out on Khushi when he stands up for her.

Shashi then secretly hired a tutor to come and teach Khushi at the shop and registered her for exams when the time came.

All this came with a condition that no one was to know and she was to pretend to be an illiterate.

Even though Khushi was hurt hearing the condition, she understood it was for her own good and to protect her from them.

All Khushi wanted in life was to be happy and find her prince Charming whom she didn't care whether he was  rich or poor as long as he loved her unconditionally.

But here is stuck with a monster who locked her up in a dark room after a misunderstanding, manhandled her on countless occasions, maligned her character countless times, nearly killed her on not one occasion but twice, forced her into marriage which lead to her being this disowned and humiliated.

She never thought one man could give her the worst pain of her entire life.

And six days ago she finally found out about the real reason behind the contract marriage and his insensitivity behavior after their marriage.

Mami taunting her every single chance she gets forgetting she was a common maid who used her charm to trap her boss's son.

And just when she thought it couldn't get worse she found out she was a scapegoat for his sister Anjali and the betrayal of the man she once considered a good friend.

But enough is enough, they are all about to to face her wrath.

And a wrath of a woman who had had enough is more deadly than anything on earth and Khushi is about to unleash her wrath on each and everyone who was directly and indirectly responsible for her pain.

**************************

Khushi sat in the dining room together with the entire Raizada, Jha and Gupta family but what was in front of her was such a shocking scene that Shashi was shocked beyond the word shocked.

The entire family with the exception of Nk, Khushi and Shashi were the only one conscious while the others have fallen unconscious after taking a few bite out of the food Khushi prepared as a peace food after the recent tension in the family.

Shashi looked at his daughter who was sipping on some tea as if she didn't just make all these people unconscious with whatever she had put in the food.

Hari Prakash entered and smiled seeing them which shocked Shashi.

"Khushi bhabhi...... What should I do now? " Hari Prakash asked with respect.