Shot 8

No proofread.

The Raizadas and the Guptas with the exception of Shashi were sitting in the court room still in shock that after Arnav's award winning lies and the media branding Khushi an ungrateful woman, she still went through with the law suit.

It's been three weeks since the day Rohan showed up at RM with the news that Khushi is still going through with it.

It shocked everyone in the Raizada family except Akash and his father who were very proud of Khushi for not caving in after Arnav's stunt.

For the first time since she met Khushi, Payal has never been proud of her like she was today and she was determined to make it up to her.

Everyone in the court room was eagerly waiting for Khushi who hasn't arrived yet.

After a few minutes, Khushi entered with a determined and confidence oozing out of her and each step she took towards her section.

Arnav smiled seeing her for the first time since she walked out of RM.

Over the three weeks, he had hired all the PI's in the city to find her but they couldn't which angered him.

Arnav was about to move towards them when he stopped seeing Nk and his parent following and taking a seat by Khushi.

Both women began talking to each other and from the look of it anyone will mistake them for mother and daughter.

Sonia lifted her head and saw the Raizadas looking at them and she threw a disgusted look at them except for Manohar and Akash whom received a genuine smile and a nod from her.

Arjun and Nk stood up and moved closer to the dumbfounded Raizadas women and Arnav.

"Hi." He greeted and the all nodded in shock except Akash and Manohar who knew everything.

"Jiju....... When did you come to India and how do you know phatti saree? " Mami exclaimed in shock and confusion.

Arjun and Nk clenched his fist and jaws in anger which didn't go unnoticed by all and made Mami cower away in fear seeing the murderous look he was throwing at her.

"Don't you dare call me jiju....... And don't you ever call my daughter that ridiculous name again or else I will strangle you.......... Be grateful for the lawyer you had who ass able to prove you not guilty and was given only a month community service......... " He yelled at Mami shocking all except Akash and Manohar. He then turned to Akash and Manohar and smiled and hugged each one.
"Good to see you back and I hope you are with us in this. "

"Of course I am with you and Khushi." Manohar said genuinely shocking the rest. "I will forever stand by the good and righteous not the wicked and evil. " Manohar threw a disgusted look at Arnav who bowed his head in shame.

Arjun then shook his hand and walked away towards Khushi and Sonia leaving the family in shock.

"Manohar....... What's going on? " A shocked Nani asked and Manohar turned to her.

"Well as you see Arjun and Sonia are the good people helping Khushi. " He revealed and gasped and shocked passed through them. "Khushi is like a daughter to them and what do good parents like them do when evil people try to destroy their daughter........ They help their daughter destroy them and let me finally tell all of you the truth......... When Arnav was busy turning the whole of Delhi upside down looking for her to use her, she has been with the Mehras safe from all of you and I and Akash have known about it all along. "