Shot 6

The Next Day.

Nk's House.

Nk and the others were having breakfast within silent when Nk cleared his throat gaining their attention.

He looked at Khushi who looked back at him confused.

"Am sorry Khushi. " Nk said sincerely. "I failed to understand the reason you didn't want them to know I was with you and I behaved harshly with you last night. " Nk said and his parent and Shashi looked at him curiously.

"Nikhil..... What did you do? " Sonia asked with a hint of anger in her voice and Nk started fidgeting with his spoon as his mother glared at him and his father watch on impatiently with anger.

"I...... I..... Slammed the door on Khushi's face when she came to speak to me. " Nk revealed and Sonia shook her head in disappointment. "Believe me maa...... Am really sorry. "

"It's okay Nk....... You have every right to be mad at me....... And don't worry because I forgive you. " Khushi said with a smile.

They all went back to eating when the door bell rang and the maid walked in with a man they all except Shashi was familiar with.

"Babuji...... He is my lawyer Mr Karan Shah. " Khushi whispered to Shashi as the man moved closer to them.

"Karan...... What are you doing here? " Arjun asked as he pointed the chair for him to sit down.

He sighed knowing he was about to relay what he suspected could happen which did.

"ASR, Mr Roy and his assistant Aman was bailed this morning just like we suspected....... I know they are planning something which could paint him a saint and Khushi the villain so I came here to inform you to get ready for any tricks they may use....... " Karan said and looked at Khushi in particular. "Khushi...... You have to be emotionally strong for the storm coming or else he will get way with his crime understood. "

Khushi nodded and immediately Karan was done,Sachin rushed into the dinning room startling them.

"Arjunji....... See this. " He said and handed his phone to him making everyone confused especially when Arjun frown.

"Dad...... What is it? " Nk asked and Arjun sighed.

"Arnav is planning a press conference in the afternoon which will be telecasted live on every channel across the country. " Arjun replied shocking all of them.

"We have to be prepared...... He is planning something big and he will end up coming out as a victim if we don't take extra care. " Sonia said and they all agreed.

"But we will have to wait to find out what he is planning and please don't worry...... I won't let him get away with this crimes. " Karan said confidently making them relax as they know he is a very good lawyer.

But Khushi couldn't shake off the strange feeling that something was about to happen which will throw all their hard work into the garbage.

Everyone in the country was waiting impatiently to find out what Arnav had to say and the time came.

Arnav sat in the auditorium of AR as all the channels and it journalists looked at him.

Arnav then pulled the microphone closer to his mouth and sighed.

"I know by now the whole country and parts of the world knows what I have done and am here to tell you all of the accusations are true. " Arnav confessed shocking everyone including Khushi and the Mehras.