Shot 5

Flashback continues.

Sonia and Arjun got to their house and she sat on the couch in worry.

Arjun moved and sat closer to her and she laid her head on his shoulder.

"We have to sit him down and talk to him properly....... I don't want him getting hurt........ I want him to spend his final days in happiness and joy" Sonia said almost on the verge of crying as she knew he son doesn't have all the time in the world.

"You are absolutely right...... We will do that when he comes back before we visit your so called sister. " Arjun said the last sentence in annoyance and Sonia chuckled.

"Don't worry we won't stay long..... She is my sister but I can't stand her also.... We will just give Akash and his wife and Arnav and his wife their gifts and apologize for not being there." Sonia said and Arjun nodded.

Two hours later, both were playing chess in the hallway when Nk entered with a beautiful lady.

Anger was etched all over Nk's face and from the lady swollen and blood shot eyes of the lady, both knew she has cried for a very long time.

"Mum please help me. " Nk said and Sonia help Khushi by her other hand and led her to the couch and Nk sat beside her.

"Nikhil....... What happened?...... Why is she like this? " Arjun asked in concern.

Nk then proceeded and told him everything they found out.

Arjun and Sonia were abhorred by what they heard and seeing Khushi, they knew she was a good girl.

"My dear....... We have to get you out of that marriage and you have to report Arnav and his family for what they did to you. " Sonia said to a crying Khushi.

"I want to but what can a poor orphan like me do against a person like ASR and his family. " Khushi cried wiping her tears.

"You can with our help....... You may not know us but we know all about you...... By the way am Arjun and this is my wife Sonia. " Arjun introduced stretching his hand out to Khushi who shook it.

"Now listen....... We will help you gather evidence against Arnav and will help you financially and emotionally if need be and we won't take no for an answer. " Sonia said.

Arjun called a famous and good lawyer friend of his and he advices them on the evidences they needed to collect against Arnav and his accomplices.

Flashback ends.

Sonia was in the kitchen checking of their food when she felt a presence behind her and turned to find Khushi there with an apologetic look on her face.

"Aunty...... Am sorry for being the reason why your sister is in jail." Khushi said almost on the verge of crying.

Sonia pulled her into a hug and she immediately reciprocated.

The tears started flowing as she rubbed her back to calm her down.

Sonia then broke the hug and lead Khushi to a chair and both sat down.

"Don't be sad my dear....... Manu has always looked down and treated people like trash since she married Manohar....... I am not hurt in anyway because jutice has to be served and I always stand for justice no matter who is involved. "Sonia assured Khushi and she smiled at her wondering how she was so different from her sister.