I miss you tae

Episode 12:

Y/N: w-what are talking tae. I-I'm j-jaeY/N not P-Park Y/N.

How did he know my real surname. He caught me red handed. I think the time has come to start the blunder in Jimin's house or should I say my house too. I slowly turn towards him to face him but it was too late to answer him cause he caught my wrist and dragged me inside of my house. I was panicking thinking what would he do to me and Jimin. We reached to the living hall and he pushed me which made me to fall on the cold floor.
I deserve this, I can't blame him for no reason. That's when tears started to flow on my cheeks while my body still lying on the floor.

Tae: PARK JIMIN..COME OUT !!

Y/N: tae, w-why did you bring m-me here (sobbing)

He stared at me for few seconds, his eyes were filled with sad and anger. He slowly made his step towards me in which I got scared. He stood infront of me and slowly kneel down so that our eyes could meet. The next thing what he said was unexpected and hurted at the same time.

Tae: Y/N,......your such a good actor that I have ever seen in my life.

Y/N: t-tae-

Tae: you ch-cheated me (broken voice)

Y/N: I didn't cheat on you tae (sobbing)

Tae: I thought you loved me...and guess what, I was wrong. You didn't love me but took advantage on me. I didn't expect this from you.

Taehyung how can I explain it to you. I can never imagine of cheating on you. You don't know how much I love you than myself. No one can ever replace you tae. Your not even allowing me to explain it to you.

Jimin: what's going- ........Y/N..what are you doing here.

(Jimin pick Y/N and glares at taehyung)

Jimin: what's happening Y/N (cold tone)

Tae: how could you put your sister's life in danger when you know who the fucking I am.
You know what? you two are the best siblings ever met in my life. You both are even ready to face the dangerous outcomes that to knowing who the hell I am.
Wow (claps)

Y/N: tae-

Tae: (ignores) you should be glad that your sister is still alive although she stayed with me for months. But the sad thing is that you won't get any information about me. You know why?cause I'm leaving your betrayal sister to you.

(Turns his head towards Y/N and approached her)

Y/N: tae, I-I really l-love you (sobbing)

Tae: no Y/N, you don't (broken voice)

Y/N: tae-

Tae: can you do me a favor?

Y/N: (wipes her tear) I will do whatever you say