day 1 and 2

Episode 9:

It's DAY 1 right now. It is the punishment given by me to that heartless mafia. Jungkook has started doing is work like bring food for me to have and having a long conversation of some random things. Presently, it's night now and that bunny boy hasn't come yet and I'm super sad now. I decided to take a shower until that bunny boy reaches here. After done showering, I headed to my precious bed but stopped when I saw a folded paper lying down on the floor infront of my room's door.

Y/N: weird. I don't remember myself of seeing that before I left to the bathroom.

I unfolded the paper to see what could it have been written. All of a sudden my heart started to beat fast by recognizing whose handwriting it belongs to and it was written as
         GOOD NIGHT MY LOVE
Obviously we all know that this small letter was written by the ultra legendary mafia known as Kim taehyung. Tell me who will write as 'love' to me instead of that heartless. Of course, no one dares to call me that and that's what I wanted to. I sighed while keeping that paper in my drawers for the sake of memories so that I can show it to my children and tell them how nicely your father has treated me.

Jungkook: hey Y/N, are you asleep?

Y/N: where were you stupid?!

Jungkook: I had some work. Yah! You still didn't sleep, besides it's already midnight.

Y/N: I was about to sleep you know.

Jungkook: (rolls his eyes) whatever. Anyways, had your dinner?

Y/N: oh yes. how can I forget that

(Someone knocks the door)

Y/N: kookie, I guess someone is knocking the door

Jungkook: stay here, I'll go have a look.

Jungkook's pov
As Y/N said I went towards the door and unlocked it to see who it was. My eyes got widen by looking at the person and immediately closed the door so that Y/N wouldn't hear our conversations.
End pov

Jungkook: what are you doing here taehyungie hyung? If she gets to know that it's you then she won't hesitate by killing you. Just wait for one more day and talk to her. Now leave!!

Tae: yah, I just came here to give  her favorite chocolate.

Jungkook: omg! You don't even know the meaning of patience right?

Tae: I can't wait to see her. Anyways, give this chocolate to her.

Jungkook: I will hyung.

Tae: fine then bye

Jungkook: bye (gets inside her room)

Y/N: yah, who was it?

Jungkook: oh..umm..it-it was t-taehyung hyung.

Y/N: w-what?

Jungkook: don't freak out! He asked me to give your favorite chocolate to you.

Y/N: but-

Jungkook: please have it, he concerns you a lot.

Y/N: aish! He's getting to my nerves. Umm...jungkook?

Jungkook: hmm (playing with his phone)

Y/N: can I ask you something?

Jungkook: of course, go on, what is it

Y/N: umm...hmm..c-can I know what's his weakness is

Jungkook: (raises his eyebrow) what do you mean?

Y/N: does he has some weakness or anything that still bothers him.

Jungkook: well, there's nothing for him to be bothered and of course mafias dosen't have anything to bother them until and unless they work properly.

Y/N: (nods while eating her chocolate)

Jungkook: but he does have a weakness.

Y/N: and what is that?

Jungkook: before that, can I know why you're asking such questions

Y/N: just casually.

Jungkook: (raises his eyebrow) oh really

Y/N: yah jungkook shi! I have rights to know all about him (gazes down) I still didn't get to know his weakness since the day he abduct me and forced me to stay with him (pouts)

Jungkook: cute! Okay fine, I will spill it out

Y/N: really?! Okay tell me what is it

Jungkook: his weakness is you Kim Y/N

Y/N: w-what? What what what what?!

Jungkook: it's true. His weakness is only you.
He didn't had anything since his childhood or even when he became a mafia. But when the day you showed up made him weak on that day itself.

Y/N: so you mean I'm a very big burden to him!

Jungkook: are you crazy?! It's not what your stupid brain thinks.

Y/N: then what?

Jungkook: it just made him weak as if you only belong to him and only him. He was afraid of his enemies if they try to snatch you from him. I know that he had troubled you a lot but at the same time he was already suffering seeing you in that state. He couldn't control himself when the love of his life dared to cheat him and that's what he did to you. But he really loves you Y/N, a lot.

Y/N: (tears already flowing on her cheeks)

Jungkook: aish stop crying pabo, everything is fine, don't you think?

Y/N: whatever jungkook. h-he is really stupid and heartless at the same time.

Jungkook: okay fine. Now stop!
(Gazes at the clock) yah pabo it's already 2AM!!

Y/N: whether it was necessary to shout into my ears

Jungkook: I don't care though. Now go to sleep.

Y/N: good night bunny (yawns)

Jungkook: (chuckles) good night silly.

2nd DAY

well, it's the second and the last day too. Same as usual jungkook would come with a tray of food and would have a talk. I'm happy that everyone in this mansion are following what I'd asked them to do. Jungkook wouldn't let me feel lonely and stayed with me to have a chitchat. Don't even dare of thinking that I am even sleeping with him, hell no. I won't. I will only sleep with that heartless mafia and only him. During night time, again i received a small letter from him (tae) written as
        Goodnight my love
And yes, My heart again started to beat fast, but wait? Oh shit! Tomorrow is the day where we will be meeting. How can I even forget that! Don't worry Y/N,  everything's gonna be fine. Don't be nervous in front of him okay? Now shift your ass to your precious bed.

To be continued ___________