changing my identity

Episode 2:

Jimin: WHAT?!!! are you gone mad.

Y/N: I'm serious oppa.

Jimin: no no this is risky.

Y/N: who the hell do you think i am huh?I'm your sister. The mafia Park Jimin's sister.

Jimin: but Y/N-

Y/N: I don't want to hear anything from you, please do believe me.

Jimin: (sighs) fine, I trust you and I promise that I won't allow anything happen to you.
Are you ready for this sissy??

Y/N's pov:
I nodded and smile towards him confidently. Jimin doesn't want Taehyung to get to know that I'm his sister. In order to keep it as a secret,he decided to shift me to the xxxx apartment and provided all the things that I needed the most. I got a job as a school teacher.
End pov

Jimin: now everything is ready but there's still one thing left.

Y/N: ( raises her eyebrow)and what is that?

Jimin: it's about your name

Y/N: what will my name be?

Jimin : your name will be Jae Y/N not Park Y/N.

Y/N: oh my beloved name I'll miss you (fake cries)

Jimin: here you go.

Y/N: a file?what should I do with this?

Jimin: it's the document where all his ( mafia V) details are stored in these.

Jimin's pov:
After setting everything I hugged Y/N and kissed her on her forehead and bid goodbye to her. After I reached to my mansion, I felt uncomfortable without my sissy but tried my best not to be weak in front of my Bodyguards and maids.
End pov

Y/N: OMG( screaming loudly with joy) I can't believe that I'm not staying with my oppa cause I don't like his stupid mafia's work

Call from rose

Rose: hello Y/N

Y/N: hello there

Rose: dude, I got some news about Taehyung

Y/N: good, by the way what's the news

Rose: tomorrow he will come to xxx place cause he has plan to murder someone

Y/N: hmm ok, then listen to my plans

Next day

Jimin: chan woo did you get any information about Y/N

Chan woo: yes sir, she messaged me that miss Y/N and miss rose have planned for today's mission and are getting ready to meet mr. Kim TAEHYUNG.

Jimin: WOW! I didn't knew my sissy would be brave enough to meet him( mafia V)

Chan woo: so what's next sir?

Jimin: next is to have full Hopes on Y/N cause she'll definitely complete this mission.

Chan woo: yes sir( smiles)

Jimin: Kim TAEHYUNG get ready for the war my boy ( smirks)

To be continued ______