Park vs Kim

Episode 2:

Evening

Y/N: what the hell is wrong with him oppa?! Why didn't he just sign the papers and leave me alone

Jimin: don't worry about it sissy,  I'm sure that one day he'll definitely sign the papers.

As me and Jimin were having conversation about that heartless mafia, all of a sudden I heard someone shouting by calling my name.

??: COME DOWN KIM Y/N!!

We both immediately rushed towards the voice to see the person who really was and that's when my heart started to beat fast. The person was none other than my so called husband mr. Kim taehyung.

Y/N: what do you want? (cold tone)

Tae: you really wanna divorce me?

Jimin: yes, so what?

Tae: who the hell are you to interfere in between us?!

Y/N: and who the hell are you to shout at my oppa?!

Tae: because I'm your husband for god sake!

Y/N: I don't think so

Tae: wow (scoffs) I didn't expect this from you, kim Y/N.

Y/N: (smirks)

Tae: fine then....Jung hoseok shi you may proceed.

Jhope: so mrs. Kim Y/N...are you aware of what exactly your doing?

Jimin: what is your lawyer doing here KTH?

Tae: just like how you appointed RM for this case like that I appointed my lawyer. (Smirks)

Jhope: weren't you the one who wanted to stay with our sir, the one who accepted to marry him and of course the one who cheated our sir from starting itself, then why all this? To take it as a revenge our sir started to torture you for what you have done but never ever cheated you so please do remember that.

Y/N: I-I don't u-understand w-what your trying t-to s-say

Jhope: why are you stuttering mrs. Kim? (smirks)

??: let's have a talk about this by tomorrow, shall we?

Jimin: suga hyung?

Suga: (rolls his eyes) answer to my question guys

Tae: yeah, it's a very good idea. Let's go jhope.

(Tae was about to leave but stopped and came near Y/N telling)

Tae: let's see who's gonna win babygirl because the war is between the Park family and Kim family. (Smirks)

Y/N: (glares)

Next day

Suga's pov
There was a great lashes going on between the Park and the Kim. Y/N, Jimin and RM were seated on one side and on the other were taehyung and jhope. About me and jungkook is that we are just tilting our heads by listening their speeches. Thank God there's a huge table laying among the two teams which could help preventing world war 3. I see Y/N, Jimin and taehyung yelling at each other and their two lawyers too. The most interesting thing is that I couldn't hear what the two teams were yelling at. That's it, I lost my temper and harshly hit the table with my hand. Okay my hand is paining now.
End pov

Suga: yah stob it!!

Jimin: what's the matter hyung?!

Suga: shut the fuck up and listen to me. I know very well that you guys are not gonna solve this problem like that so let me solve this problem.

Jimin: oh, so you think your capable enough of handling this problem

Suga: yes, I am.
(Gazes at everyone) it's neither taehyung nor Jimin has created this problem but the problem was done by one and only Y/N.

Y/N: (eyes widen) w-what?! ....but what did I do?

Suga: your innocence doesn't affect me Y/N.

Jimin: hyung, did you by chance hit your head on the wall or what?!!

Suga: don't you know what exactly your sister has done

Jimin: .......... 

Suga: what you asked her to do and what did she do. Instead of listening to you she just disobeyed you and easily fell in love with taehyung. I do think that taehyung deserves a second chance, doesn't he?

Y/N: what the heck is wrong with you?!

Suga: what do you think? (smirks)

Y/N: your supporting him (points at tae)

Suga: no, not at all.

Y/N: do whatever you wanna do. And you (gazes at tae) remember that I will never ever gonna come with you.

With that I immediately rushed to my room followed by Jimin and RM oppa too.

Tae: thank you for supporting me

Suga: how did you know

Tae: I have my ways (smiles)

Suga: everything is gonna be fine

Tae: I hope so and you (glares at jk) I wanna meet you so come with me.

Jungkook: (gulps) fine. I-I'll come.

To be continued __________