⚡Futuretallica ❤ (P.3)

"Hello guys, welcome back to another live stream and I'll be playing with Dave Mustaine for today" He giggled. "Eyo Dave do you hear me?"

"Of course I do James, your microphone quality is perfect" Dave laughed. "Anyways we are going to play Online Guitar Hero, let's fucking go" 

James and Dave were connecting their guitars to the console and made an online match. 

-----------

Kirk finally found James' house and landed in his backyard, forming into his normal self, but his power got out of control and his leg formed into a horse leg and his arm turned into a wing. Many different changes were happening to him every second, and he wasn't able to make it stop. 

-----------

"Huh?" James started to see that the live chat was overflowing "Give me a second Dave I'm checking the live chat, there's lots of spammers" James paused the guitar hero game and looked at the chat full of people spamming [Someone is outside by your house] He thought this was some joke, and was scared to turn around to look at the window of his backyard and grinned. "Someone donate me $1 to turn around, if you really dare me to do that" He laughed betting no one will pay but then he got $100 and a message ["Just fucking turn around"] from a donator. "Geez! Thank you very much uh- Ight I'll turn around and see what's going, I'll be right back" 

He turned around, and approached slowly to the window. Kirk was still in trouble trying to turn into his normal form, but just in time he finally was in his normal self. He felt weak, and fainted to the ground. 

James looked out. "Oh shit! Is that Kirk?! I'll be back soon everyone..." He quickly ran out of the door to go outside. 

Dave awkwardly smiled and sat there in the live stream alone. "Uh so- Yeah, give me some questions ya'll while we wait for them"

----------------------

"Kirk! Oh my God are you alright?" James picked him up and Kirk was in a little coma, his ability weakened him. He quickly ran back to his house and placed Kirk on his couch. "Oh man uh... Wake up dude!" James slapped him five times, nothing. 

"Hey James, the live chat is saying to kiss him like the Sleeping Beauty" Dave laughed. "No! I am not going to do that-" James got shy, but then he got a loud notification. "James! You literally got $1K and their message says "Kiss Kirk, I ship you both, please do it for me, and it will brighten my day..."

James got embarrassed and looked at Kirk. "Fine, for that big money I'll do it, but he's just my best "gamer" friend, I don't have a crush on him or anything ok? Lets just hope the kiss will wake him up, fingers crossed everyone-!" 

James went closer to his face, closed his eyes and gently pressed his own lips on Kirk's, and smooched. He slowly went back up and heard a lot of notifications of people donating for this beautiful sight. Kirk opened his eyes and licked his lips, getting disgusted. "Oh my Lord- What happened?" 

"No way the kiss worked um- It seems you were in a coma, stand up anyways and say hi to our fans" He picked up Kirk and went over to the camera. "We are back and for the people who don't really watch our streams, this is Kirk!" James pat his shoulder and Kirk made an awkward smile while making a little wave. "He's my wonderful gamer friend and we make a lot of live streams together" 

Kirk started to get impatient. "Hey James... Can we have a little talk?"

"Oh um- Of course dude, hey Dave play guitar hero alone for the watchers now, I don't know when I'll come back- Ight see you later" James grabbed Kirk's hand and went in to another room. "Ight, what's your problem man?" He questioned while he sat on the bed.