POVS PART ONE

SELENAS POV

I woke up to someone caresssing my face and when I didn't budge I was picked up and carried off the car, I was able to feel how they were walking up some stairs and then hearing a door open before I was placed on a bed. When I felt like the person was going to leave I grabbed their hand and tightend my hand on theirs, I slowly opened my eyes and saw that it was Sebastian who had carried me here.

"Stay" I said as I looked at her

"I need to make sure that there are enough security around the house for your safety" he said

"Tell uncle Micheal to do it, please stay with me I feel more safe with you around me" I said

"I will tell Chace to come and stay with you while I go and take care of the security" he said

"Okay but you will come back to stay with me right" I asked

"Yes, now calm down and go to sleep I will stay here until Chace gets here" he said

I got convertable on the bed and closed my eyes allowing the darkness to take over, I closed my eyes and allowed the darkness to take me over knowing that Sebastian and Chace would not allow anything happen to me or my pup.

GUILLERMOS POV

When we got on the road we were able to almost catch up to the SUV's that had just left our lands, we staid as far yet close as we could without being caught that we were following them. I could feel Selena sleeping in one of the SUV's and I tried to connect to her through our mate bond and see if I could feel or hear if she was still pregnant, after about ten minutes trying to connect with Selena I had no success and I gave up. When we finally got to the town where the White Fire Pack had their lands we kept going straight and went to the hotel that was near their pack lands and got the pent house which over looked the pack lands, we got to the pent house and we went to the balcony masking our scent and looked towards the pack to see as they were arriving.

We kept looking towards all the SUV's that were pulling up to the pack house good thing that the pack house is in the woods and it gave us enough time to get to the hotel and to the pent house before they got there, I saw Sebastian getting out of the SUV that was at the very front of the caravan. He walked to the passenger side and started to move someone that was sitting there but after a while he placed his arms around them and lifted them up and out of the car, I then saw that it was Selena who was holding her stomach. Sebastian walk in to the pack house with her and we waited to see if we could see which one was her room but we weren't able to do so, I turned around and walked to the sofa and sat down as Silvano, Adreano and Lazaro kept looking at the pack house. After awhile they walked and sat down on the other sofa as I kept re-playing the image of Selena holding her stomach, could she be holding it because she did lose the baby and she felt empty or was she holding it because she was still pregnant and she was feeling the baby.

"What are you thinking" Silvano asked

"A lot of things" I said

"Like what talk to us" Adreano asked

"Like why would Selena be holding her stomach the way she was" I said

"And what have you decided was the reason" Lazaro asked

"That she did lose the baby and she was holding her stomach because she feels empty or that she is still pregnant and she was feeling the baby" I said

"Well there is a slim chance that she is still pregnant" Silvano said

"Yeah Guillermo, there is that slim chance that she is still pregnant and the reason she was still in the hospital was to prevent her from losing the baby" Adreano said

"Could you call your mother and see what else she heard or was able to see in Selena's medical record before it was taken by the medical team that was in charge of her" I said

"Yeah we can do that" Silvano said

They both got up and walked away to call their mother, Lazaro and I got up and walked to the balcony and looked over to the pack house. I focused on all the windows of the pack house and was finally able to find the room where Selena was placed on a bed, I listened the best that I could and I could hear four people in that room. I paid more attention and was able to hear Sebastian and Chace talking, Sebastian was telling Chace that he was going to go and make sure that there was enough security set around the pack house and the lands so Selena would be able to feel safe. We then heard the door open and then close but I could still hear three heart beats in that room, I looked at Lazaro as he looked at me which meant that we were for sure thinking about the same thing.

"What are you two thinking" Silvano asked

"We hear three people in the room where Selena is" Lazaro said

"And who is it" Adreano asked

"Well for sure one is Selena and the other is Chace but we don't know who is the other one in the room" I said

"Well we talked to mom" Adreano said out of the blue

"And what did she say" I asked

"Maybe the other heart beat is your pup" Silvano said

"What are you saying" I asked trying to make sure that what I was thinking was what he was trying to tell me

"What I am trying to say is that mom found a paper that said that both Selena and her baby were doing okay before they left the hospital" Adreano said

"So your saying that Selena is still pregnant" Lazaro asked

"Yes, Selena is still pregnant and the pregnancy test that Stephani showed you was acutally Selena's" Silvano said

"How  do you know that" I asked

"She told your parents that she found out that Selena was pregnant before you and her were together that afternoon, she knew that Selena would feel you two together and could cause her to lose the baby" Adreano said

After he said that I paid more attention in the room where Selena was and continued to hear three heart beats, now more than ever I was going to pay attention on what happens in that room. I couldn't stop smiling knowing that I am going to be a father and the one that was going to give birth to my pup was my own mate, the mate that I didn't want because I thought she was a human when in reality she was the alpha of the most powerful pack in the US. Our pup will be one of the strongest pups in the US so now I understood the reason why Sebastian was putting more security around the pack house and the lands boarders, I decided that the we would take turns keeping an eye on the room where Selena was in which meant that Silvano and I would take the first turn keeping an eye watching out for the first twelve hours and then Adreano and Lazaro would take the next twelve hours I just hope that we are able to help keep them safe even though we weren't as close as I wanted to be.