twenty one.

———

———

"Hey Georgia Rose." someone says, sounding like they're miles away from me, but I feel like I'm dreaming so I move closer into Harry and continue to sleep.

"She's still asleep." another voice says faintly.

"Should we wait?" the first voice asks.

"Let's raid her mini fridge." a third voice says now.

   The voices all continue for a few more minutes as I come back slowly into consciousness. It's not until I hear the next few sentences that I fully wake up.

"They don't know either. I think it's some unspoken thing they have." I recognise the voice to be Zayn's.

Immediately I shoot up from Harry's arms, my eyes widen at the sight of Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis all sitting around in my room while me and Harry sleep.

"What the fuck are you guys doing in here? How'd you even get in? Why are you watching us sleep that's so creepy," I spew out questions faster than my brain can comprehend while squinting my eyes again since they have yet to adjust fully.

"Baby, who are you talking to?" Harry says with his eyes still closed and his arms still opened from where I was laying. He looked like he was still half asleep, not aware of anything around him yet. I freeze because he's never called me that before, at least not that I remember, and now he's called me it in front of the four idiots.

"Good morning lover boy." Louis smirks and I look at Harry again to see his eyes snap open at the sound of someone else being present in the room.

He looks at me with wide eyes. "What is-"

"I want to know too." I cut Harry off and look at the four boys, specifically Louis.

"We thought you'd be up by now so we came to check on you," Niall gives an answer.

"Clearly they're tired to be still sleeping at two in the afternoon," Liam says.

"Why are you both so tired?" Zayn asks suggestively. "Up late?"

Louis squints his eyes and takes a step closer to the bed Harry and I are on. "Those are hickeys on lover boy's neck correct?" he looks back at Liam, Niall and Zayn who find amusement in this.

   Harry stays silent as he puts his hand over his eyes and I just look at everyone else with a very much unamused expression on my face, not happy that they woke me up.

"Georgia Rose has them too," Zayn laughs and points at me. I quickly take my hair and try my best to cover them though it proves to be no use.

"Why so quiet H?" Liam asks Harry and laughs after.

"It's 2pm?" Harry sits up and asks.

"That's all you got from that whole thing?" I look at him now, a smile fighting to take over my face at the sound of his raspy morning voice and just the sight of him.