2

Like Pete had said he met Mika and I outside of the building where snl took place. He led us both to his dressing room where we just chilled and hung out.

There was still about two hours until the show started so we weren't in any hurry.

Mika and I ended up sitting on the couch while Pete sat in a chair across from us.

Pete and Mika shared a joint as we talked. Though I was friends with people who both smoked weed and did other things, I was too much of a bitch to try it.

I guess my middle school health class really effected me.

"Mya are you sure you're okay?" I heard Pete ask me.

My eyes went straight to his. I bit my lip nervously.

"I mean no... I just got broken up with for fucks sake! But I know it won't be good for my mental well being if I just stayed in my apartment alone all night crying."

And I meant that. I struggled with severe depression and anxiety. That topic is what brought Pete and I to be close friends. Both of us dealt with our own demons and we could talk about with it each other because we both could relate to one another.

"Okay." He said hesitantly taking the joint from Mika's small hand and breathing in the smoke letting it slowly seep out from his lips.

I looked back down to my hands that were set on my lap when I suddenly remembered Pete saying he would tell me how many skits he would be in tonight if I ended up coming.

"Peteeee." I said looking back up at him smirking

"Uh yeah." He said smiling though slightly confused

"How many skits are you in tonight?"

He laughed now remembering what he had promised me on the FaceTime call.

"A couple." He said shrugging

I could hear Mika let out a laugh at his response.

"You dick! Now cmon you said you would tell me."

"Okay all I will tell you is that I'm in a couple skits throughout the show but I will tell you that I'm on update tonight."

I smiled widely and Mika cheered. Pete always was the highlight of the show whenever he was on weekend update.

"Yes!" I said excitedly

After we had died down from the excitement we all just laid back and listened to the music that was playing from Pete's phone. Some songs I knew others I didn't.

Suddenly a person knocked on Pete's dressing room door before peering there head into the the room.

A young blonde women with a headset on looked at Pete holding up a one and a five on her fingers.

"Fifteen minutes Pete." She said shortly and closed the door behind her.

"Guess that's our cue to leave." Mika said standing up from the couch.

I followed suite and walked over towards the door looking back at Pete who was now also standing.

"Yes please get the fuck out already." He pleaded jokingly

Mika raised both hands up in defense opening the door to the busy hallway of the studio.

"Good luck Pete." I said smiling at him

"Thanks bitch now go." He said pushing Mika and I out the door.

I gave him the finger before he shut the door behind us.