𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

no authors note

---

"I'm dropping out. I'm telling you now, Uncle Charlie! School is stupid and overrated and I don't want to solve letters anymore."

"K.C., it's Saturday and you haven't even started school yet."

"And? Your point is?" The brunette raises both eyebrows at her chuckling uncle as she took two eggos from the toaster and sat down. Charlie only shook his head, chuckling some more until he hears heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. K.C. doesn't even look up as her cousin walks past her and to the fridge.

She had been there for about 3 days now and hadn't spoken to Bella, who was sporting a black eye from their last confrontation.

Charlie clears his throat, making both girls look at him, Bella closing the fridge after grabbing an apple and taking a bite. K.C. looks up from her beloved eggo to look at her uncle, who was looking back and forth from her and her cousin.

"Now, I've got to go to work today. Bella, I'd like it if you'd take K.C. over to La Push with you today. It's supposed to be sunny today, so I thought it would be fun for you two to go to the beach, and y'know, catch up." Charlie gave Bella a stern look before facing K.C., who now had a mouth stuffed and part of a waffle sticking out of her mouth. Charlie had to fight back a grin at the sight as he directed his words to her, "maybe Bella can introduce you to Jacob, and maybe you can try not to hit anyone that aggravates you."

"Hey, that cashier shoulda been watching were he laid his eyes." Charlie smiles at the two before sliding his jacket on and grabbing his gun by the door. He opens the front door before looking back at the two girls.

"Behave. And play nice." K.C. gives him a thumbs up as she stuffs the other eggo in her mouth, while Bella nods and waves goodbye.

As soon as the door is shut, Bella is up the stairs, shouting a quick "be ready in ten" before she slams her bedroom door.

KC's eyes widen slightly, rushing up the stairs to her room with a full mouth.

Today was gonna be fun.

---