𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

So...uh...I'm back?

---

That dreadful day finally came.

Monday. KC's first day at Forks High School.

Yes, the school named after the town named after a utensil. And it's not even satire!

After weighing all the pro's and con's for a good thirty minutes, KC rolled out of bed and hopped into the shower to attempt to fix her birds nest for hair, bringing her brush in with her.

After another half an hour and a fit caused by her extremely curly- and knotted- hair, KC found herself standing in front of her closet with squinted eyes as she internally struggled with the vibe she wanted to be for the day. "Grungy or cute? Grungy, or cute?" she mutters as she flips through the articles of clothing. "Aha! Perfect!"

{LMAO just kidding ;)}

KC drops the towel covering her bra and underwear, pulling a pair of jeans over her legs before tripping over the fabric and stumbling into her bed. She stands back up as she slides them over her waist before a loud thud can be heard outside of her window.

"What the fuck?" she mutters, grabbing her cropped shirt and yanking it over her head before making her way to the locked window.

"What the fuck dude?!" she shouts, finding two very large boys wrestling on the roof. The two immediately stop what they were doing and face KC with guilty looks. "Were you two watching me get dressed?" she glares.

"I caught this asshole climbing up here!" the idiots say.

Jacob and Paul glare at each other before turning back to her.

KC closes her eyes, exhaling slowly before turning her back to the window and going back to her closet.

"I will not kill them. I will not kill them. I will not kill them," she mutters to herself, pulling a bucket hat from a shelf and pulling it over her face. It is then that the two teen wolves decide to climb into her room, pushing and shoving along the way.

"What are you guys doing here anyways? It's like," she pulls the hat off and grabs her phone, "6 in the morning! What, I thought I set a timer for 7?! You gotta be fuckin kidding me!"

KC groans, falling backwards on her bed as the two stare at her, slightly worried before walking over and sitting on each side of her.

She stares at the ceiling for a moment before turning her attention to the two sitting on her bed, bringing her back to the latest Saturday night, where they spent the whole night gorging on snacks and arguing on whether Paul was nearly as fine as Johnny Depp (news flash, he is not so KC won). "Y'know, you guys can't keep sneaking up here whenever you want. If I keep letting you, then I'm no better than Bella, letting her pale ass piece of shit boyfriend come in during the middle of the night."