𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

I decided to get off my ass today and actually write chapter two. enjoy me taking my anger out on Bella's dumbass.

✩✧✩

"You stupid bitch!"

Bella's eyes widened at the profanities spilling out of her cousins mouth as Charlie rushes down the stairs, ready to stop a fight at any moment.

"You really went all the way across the fucking globe without a word, leaving your father worried sick?!" KC screeches.

Charlie scratches at his upper lip as his niece goes off on his daughter, slightly scared to step in.

"And who the hell is this boyfriend you went to Italy for? Hmm? This him? This pale asshole looking at me like I'm crazy?! You wanna see crazy, Edweirdo?! I can show you fucking crazy bitch!" Edwards eyes widen slightly as the unknown woman steps towards him, causing him to step back and Charlie to grab her wrist lightly.

"Alright KC, don't jump on him. I don't want to have to handcuff you to the stove again." Charlie speaks finally as Bella stands in front of her boyfriend, glaring at her cousin.

"Why are you yelling at me for something you weren't even here for? And besides I'm older than you-" Bella is cut off by KC rushing towards her with narrowed eyes, causing Charlie to slightly panic.

"Then why don't you act like it? I'm not the one who left the country for some boy after he broke up with me. I wasn't the one who  spent a whole year staring out a window for a boy I knew for like a year, worrying everyone to death!" KC reasoned, making Bella back away slightly before shouting back, "You can't say anything to me! I didn't stop talking altogether when my parents split up!"

Within seconds, Bella was on the floor.

Charlie let out a surprised shout when he realized what just happened. 

KC stood over her cousin, who was sporting a trendy already forming black eye.

"Your boyfriend left. He didn't die. Don't talk shit about something you don't know about." Is all she said before going back upstairs.

Bella finally reacted as her father helped her up. "Dad! She hit me!"

"You knew exactly what you were doing and who you were talking to, Bella." He spoke before heading to his own room, knowing not to check up on KC right now. She needed time to calm down.

Edward now stood in front of Bella, who was staring upstairs to where he assumed was where KC's room was.

"Who exactly was that?"

✰✧✰