Chapter 0 - Branch?

Poppy.

Poppy..

Don't you.. remember me..?

My name is

Branch!

The troll sprung up of his bed. He felt sweat falling down his body. His is heartbeat and breathing is at a fast pace. He felt like he had an emotional, saddening by something.

..or someone?

The troll looks down at his gray hand. Then he placed his hand on his face and tried to calm down with a deep breath.

...

Wait..

"Gray?" he said to himself. He immediately placed his hand on his mouth when he heard his voice. "My voice is.. Different" he mumbled. A question came into his mind,

Who am I?

He stood out of his bed and looked around the room. The room is gray and colorless. Like himself. "Where am I?"

He notices a mirror that's covered with a blanket. If it's a mirror, why is it covered? He didn't care as he grabbed it and pulled it off. He looks directly at the mirror.

Gray skin, black hair, and dark green pajamas. It's not what he thought he would see. He looked dull and nearly lifeless. He had visible eye bags too.

"What?!" the troll shouted in surprise. "Who the wha..?" questions started filling his head

"Branch? Is that you?" a female, loving voice called.

"Is this a dream?" he wondered. He touched his face more, and confirmed, "No.. It doesn't feel like it" he frowned. His face was too soft and it feels real. Too real for a dream

"If it is, then" he pinched his cheek as hard as he could.

"Ouch! So not a dream then?" he gasped. He don't know what to do. How long will this end? He was confused. I mean, who wouldn't be? This literally doesn't make sense to the gray troll.

He let out a sigh. "Guess I have to deal with this until this is over"

He looked at the door, where he heard the voice from before. "So, Branch huh?" he then looked back at the mirror.

"He has a nice name" he smiles.

See You Tomorrowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें