𝟎𝟎𝟓❦

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

after a couple of more games of uno and your continuous wins, you eventually got bored of playing.

you throw your cards on the deck, and throw your head back. "ughhhhh, i'm tired of uno!"

at this point, everyone was playing the game.

ejiro laughs. "that's because you've been winning the entire time!"

you chuckle and mina grabs the cards you threw down to examine them. "what the- Y/N WHY DO YOU HAVE 3 DRAW FOUR CARDS AND 2 WILDS?!"

you shrug. "got lucky i guess."

she goes to take the cards for herself but katsuki stops her with a glare. "no way alien eyes."

mina slouches. "hmph!"

you get up to stretch your legs. "like i said, i'm bored. so imma go do something else."

katsuki looks at you with a raised eyebrow. "like what?"

you continue to stretch. "mmm, i don't know. but anything else sounds better at this moment."

he rolls his eyes and continues to play the game.

then an idea pops into your brain. "KATSUKI!!!"

katsuki throws his cards in the air from shock. "f*cking h*ll... WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

you ignore his little outburst. "where're your keys?"

he gets up and dust himself off. "which ones?"

"car keys."

he shoots you a skeptical look. "what for?"

you smirk. "i'm kinda hungry, so A LATE NIGHT DRIVE TO WALMART!"

once kaoru hears this she drops her cards and runs over to your side. "YES!"

you high-five her and then look back at katsuki, with pleading eyes."please..."

"do you even know how to drive?!"

you nod vigorously. "yeah, i got my licenses last month! and since i don't own a car, mitsuki usually lets me take hers. but she's sleeping right now, and i don't want to just take it without permission."

he sighs. "i'm going with you."

kaoru jumps up. "I WANNA GO TOO!"

katsuki glares at her. "no."

you were about to interrupt him but he starts speaking. "one, it's my car. two, i don't trust that idiot in my car. and three, it's my car."

you clap sarcastically. "wow, so many points were made."

he rolls his eyes and heads to his room.

you turn and he's already out the door. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

"TO PUT MY SHOES ON, I SUGGEST YOU DO THE F*CKING SAME!"

you quickly scurry to put on your「whatever shoes you want」and turn to see the rest who already turned on your game console.

"are you guys seriously not coming?"

denki who's playing「favorite game」with ejiro and kyoka grunts. "nah, we'll be here, you two have fun."

"okay then." and you leave your room.

you're standing in the hallway and katsuki comes up behind you. "ready to go?"

you nod and katsuki grabs your hand and leads you to his car.

he opens the side of your door and you sit down.

he gets in the car and turns on the ignition as you laugh.

"look at you being a gentleman katsuki~"

he grunts and hands you the aux cord.

your eyes light up. "for real?!"

he nods. "whatever, just don't play any sh*tty music."

"my music is anything but sh*tty."

you grab the aux cord and plug it into your phone, open your music app, and play 「favorite song」

you start to along with the lyrics and just have a good time.

in the corner of your eye, you could see katsuki glance at you with a small smile on his face.

"what?"

he turns his eyes back to the road with a faint blush, however the car was too dark for you to notice. "nothing."

you shrug and continue to sing.

»»——⍟——««

My best friend's brother is the one
for me.