TWO

She kissed me. It felt amazing. It was everything I wanted. Her lips against mine. Her soft warm lips against mine. I pulled away quickly shocked at what had happened, she gave me a puzzled look, thinking she'd done something wrong. I gave her a warm smile and kissed her again, quickly adding tongue and putting my hand around her throat and deepening the kiss before travelling my hand down her body and stopped before I entered her trousers, I pulled away "can I?" Were the only words that managed to come out as she nodded "yes" and smiled at me, maybe she wasn't that straight after all.

I put my hand into the trousers but still outside her underwear and started to tease her. I repeated a circular motion being able to feel her getting wetter and wetter. I decided to go in her underwear. I teased her more, I ran my fingers along the outline of her vagina as her breathing get heavy "please" she said breathless and and pulled me closer to her, I didn't think it was possible but clearly it was. I started doing slow circles on her clit hearing her moan and her grip on my clothes tighten. The circular motion got faster as her breathing got heavier i finally put my fingers in her. The feeling on her grip on my clothes tightening gave me butterflies. She's just so perfect.