TWO

Camis laugh was music to my ears, I love her and I know I shouldn't. She kept wiggling around as I kept tickling her, she gripped onto my wrists, and her grip was tight. I looked into her eyes not feeling myself leaning in until we were almost touching, I felt her hands slip slowly to my thighs as I placed one hand on her cheek. I slowly started closing the gap that was in between our lips until they finally touched.

God they were so warm. And soft. Everything I'd ever imagined them to be. Not too long later it had turned to a make out session, I ran my hand down her body and into her shirt undoing her bra, i the rested my hand on her boob and deepened the kiss, she flipped us so that she was on top and started to grind as she started kissing my neck littering it in hickeys taking my shirt off after taking off her own. After my whole neck was covered in hickeys she started moving down my body. She started leaving hickeys all over both of my boobs as she slowly slid her hand into my underwear heading straight to the clit, she started rubbing on it slowly whilst she started kissing again, she picked up speed as my breathing got heavier. A small moan left my mouth as I started to bite down on my hand making sure not to make another sound "let it all out princess, I want to hear every noise you make. I want to know I make you feel good" she whispered in my ear getting harder and faster putting her fingers inside me, i took my hand out my mouth "I can't" I said breathlessly "I don't know if anyone's home" I added just as weakly as before, another moan left my mouth but before I could my hand back in my mouth she grabbed it with her free hand "I said I want to hear how good I make you feel" was all she said before I started to moan loudly biting my bottom lip as she started curling her fingers and getting faster and faster.

"Fuck" I whispered just as breathlessly as before, if not more. She was breathing heavy too, i could feel her warm breath on my neck and she kissed it. Next thing we heard was my brother "LEXI" he yelled as the door slammed behind him, "shit" we both said in unison she took her hand out my underwear as Lewis started running up the stairs, I quickly pulled a blanket over my wet trousers since I was wearing grey and was pretty obvious there was a wet patch.