THREE

I got faster and then slower starting to curl my fingers in her, I loved to hear her moans. I looked at her. She had her head back, biting her lip and I knew she had her eyes rolled back too. I took my hand out and held the rim of her bottoms and underwear and began pulling them down, slowly. She gave a me a nod "yes please" she said with a smile looking at me and took them both off. I opened her legs and ran my flat tongue briefly over her vagina, I moved my head and started kissing her thighs repeatedly. I quickly traced back to her vagina this time playing with her clit as her breathing got heavier, I started to suck on her clit faster and faster. I heard her soft moans again and I put my tongue in her, I was going fast and started curling my tongue before hitting her clit. I placed a finger at her entrance and started moving it fast, I lifted my head and added another finger thrusting them inside her, faster but still soft "harder" she mumbled more breathless than before, I slowly got harder hearing her moan more and more. I kept switching between my fingers and tongue, getting harder and softer, and slower and faster. Each time I heard her moan I wanted to hear it again immediately. Her hands gripped her sheets. After another 20 minutes I stopped. I came back up to where I was originally and put my hand around her neck as she but her lip again, I kissed her neck and took her top off, I littered her breasts in hickeys I moved down her body to her stomach and gave her some more before moving to her thighs. I littered those in hickeys too, I could feel her legs shaking. I carried her off the bed and placed her onto her beanbag and changed her sheets as she got new clothes on smiling.

I finished making her bed and turned around to see her in some shorts and my jumper. "That fits you nicely huh" I laughed a little walking closer and putting my hands around her waste as her hands cupped my cheeks "little bit big but I like it" she replied and kissed me before getting into her bed making room for me. She put on a film and we spooned for a while "Hannah," I said with a pause, she looked at me and nodded "since when did you like girls" I asked with a little smile. "Urm i don't know, since I met you a little over a year ago I always had a feeling but didn't know how my friends would react to it, and today I kissed you just too see, and I think it's pretty obvious I like girls, more specifically, you" she said with a little smile on her face, her legs still shaking a little as I placed my hand on her thigh and kissed her again, "I like you too, I've liked you for so long" I admitted and kissed her once more before she fell asleep in my arms.