The Arrival.

SURPRISINGLY, JUST AS HE HAD PROMISED, THE MINI BUS CAME TO AN ABRUPT STOP IN 20 MINUTES. Alifa had counted them herself.

 Every second counted. 

Unsurprisingly,   Acid bubbling in your throat, made one extremely perceptive to time, if you did not know.

She were completely disoriented by the time it came to a complete halt. Her side of the window had become completely foggy and humid to the point of her friends watching her cautiously and moving extremely close to the other side of said bus.

Their driver, who having ignored their  requests of cordial conversation (and therefore chose to remain nameless) spoke with  equanimity to them.

"Well ladies, here we are.  It brings me great pleasure to welcome  you to Bur-"

The loud slam of a door rocked the mini bus and its passengers fervently.   

Alifa Océane's  knees hit the ground . She did not care for the sting of rocks underneath her. Her hand had clamped itself onto her mouth, hoping, praying, begging to ward off the vomit billowing up her throat.

Another slam of the door, then another was heard. Before she could process it, she felt warm hands on her back, gently rubbing in circular motions.

"Alifa... you alright?" asked Aria worried. Her hat had been ripped off of her head and was now fanning her friend's face. 

Had her mouth not been spilling with the pungent taste of vomit, Alifa would  have shot her friend a bitter sarcastic remark.

Maybe the vomit was needed. A spiritual sedative.

You have a nasty attitude, work on it.

"Of course she's not alright Viron. She's basically on the verge of spilling her guts... and not in a good way..."  Nikki's  eyes turned to her friend, a wary look. "Babe.. you need to g-

"MOVE!" 

With a new found wave of  disgust, Alifa shot up from her cow position,  barrelling past her friends.  Her eyes burned  and watered as if the sulphurous fires were in her irises. 

She barely made it far with her sleek black heeled boots before her back arched and the contents of her stomach splattered all over the floor.

"I'm so- mrg-sorry.. s-sorry, mhh- fudge, so- sorry... OH NO" ,  her attempts to rectify her pitiful situation did nothing but seemingly amplify her vomiting .