Jealousy and Vietnam.

November 4th

THE DIVINE MIDNIGHT SNACKS SAT OUT IN THE OPEN.  

Having been long since abandoned by their owners, they were destined to go stale.

The boys had far more pressing matters to discuss, far more important empty things to fill than their stomachs.

"Permission to skip over  traditional agendas for tonight?"

"Yes."  They whispered in unison.

Broderick Worchester nodded and dipped the quill into ink and scribbled perfect cursive onto the heavy files.

"Porthos."

"Always."

"Athos?"

"Always."

"Aramis."

"I think?"

"Hmm, D'Artagan."

"Until death."

"By the Order of The Burvington Three Musketeers and L-.... I commence this month's second MMM."  Broderick muttered, not in the mood for jests tonight. 

Even Lawrence blinked slightly surprised.

Silence.

The Three Musketeers, sporting varying looks of anticipation found it hard to speak.

So much to say.

So much to atone for.

Broderick sighed. With tired dark eyes, he looked out the clear window.  The dark sky met him once again.

"The moon hasn't been out since Atlas. Neither have the stars."  

Hendry spoke up suddenly.  His toned arms furled by his chest and the single platinum chain shone against his neck. "I don't know if it's coincidence or not."