A Declaration of War: The end of them.

ALIFA HAD NO SENSE OF TIME AND OR DIRECTION IN THE GRISLY DARK,  THEREFORE  SHE KNEW NOT  HOW LONG SHE HAD  BEEN RUNNING  THROUGH THE FOREST FOR

But there's no way she was about to stop now. 

Plus, she kind of found what one would call a "groove". 

The dark forest wasn't as demon filled as she initially had imagined.

Now, she was still terrified, but ... what could you do?

Alright, alrighty....   I feel , not too bad. Just don't look behind you . We're not going back there.

Yeah, it's like switching  off the lights at the penthouse, don't turn...

A flash of blonde  shot diagonally in front of her  path.

A little squeal left her lips, but she did not stop.

Probably another freshman/ first year of some sorts.

The first one that shot passed her  awhile ago, got an accidental knock in the face that sent him tumbling face first in the muddy ground.

He didn't get up.   Alifa had tried, apologised constantly but... umm, well...

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT, I'M SO SORRY... HELLO? HELLOOOO... WAKE UP, PLEASE WAKE UP....  DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON? WHERE WE ARE? WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO? ....OH. MY GO- ARE YOU DEA-

"Zzzzz... 8% increase in stock exchange... Zzzzz."

"Oh... umm, please don't sleep on the grou- AND..... HE'S OUT. "

Alifa shone the light at him for a moment, waiting around in hopes of someone else to perhaps know him and help him.  

She waited for a bit, by then at least 8 other boys of all sizes ran past them, stopping only for a second, completely ignoring them.