The next two weeks were the same. Walid and ummi sometimes come back together,sometimes not together. Zara continued to dress like that when he is around and the crush developed into love.

She is willing to do anything that will make him to marry her.

Ummi's Pov
It was morning.i was waking my Habibi but he won't wake up. " Walid Habibi come on wake up" I shook him but he didn't even move. "Walid wake up it's morning already" I shouted in his ears. "Ummi stop this ,you know I didn't sleep last night till after fajr then why are you waking me up" he replied before going back to sleep.

God this man. He is like a living vampire. He doesn't sleep in the night only in the morning. I left the room to prepare breakfast.

I spotted Zara already making it. "Zara why did you stress your self making this I told you to rest completely"

"Ummi it's nothing really after all you deserve this for helping me" she said smilling

3rd person Pov

After setting the table ummi left to call her husband again. She entered the room to meet him sleeping again. She decided to wake him up by pouring water on him.

She smiled at that thought. Well her darling husband upon not sleeping woke her up yesterday night with kisses on the cheek so why not return the favor.

Walid immediately woke up after the impact with the water. He was completely soaked. He eyed his wife before saying "ummi how could you do this, is this a way to wake any person" but ummi was laughing so hard that she coughed.

"Darling hammu you woke me up like this too last night so don't try acting innocent" she said after her laughter died down

With that he smirked and decided to pull her towards him. That completely shut her up. Before she could react he already caged her in between his arms with him above her on the bed.

"Habibty you see I woke you up with love, now why can't you do the same but you know let me teach you now " he said placing kisses on her neck

On the other hand Zara was internally smirking she was doing all this stuff to get Walid. she is deeply in love with him that she neglects what her friend will feel after this

It was another day this time Walid came back way too early. He was asked to go home and rest by his boss.

Zara was in her room already dressed in those exposing clothes and was applying make up.

She decided to make him hers today. As she called his boss as his wife and requested him to give him a day off without his knowledge.

She heard the door close and she immediately finished everything. After some time she went to his room knowing he is probably done freshing up.

She knocked on his door but she didn't receive an answer so she decided to enter. After she entered she heard the shower running. He is probably showering she thought.

She sat on the bed waiting for him. Walid was showering but kept thinking of what happened this past days. Zara has been acting different towards him and her dresses God! She does that when ummi isn't around also.

She talks to him freely and isn't shy of how he looks at her with those exposing dresses. But this has to stop he will convince ummi to rent an apartment for her. With that thought he finished the shower.

When he stepped out with his sweats and t-shirt and he saw Zara with the most revealing clothes. He kept having that feeling but kept it in shaking it out of his mind

He decided to ask her why she is here. "Zara what are you doing in my room it's not right" she just smiled and stood up. She kept walking closer to him until she was standing in front of him.

She said "Walid I am sorry but I want something from you" she said rubbing his arms. He wanted to stop her but didn't know what was holding him since he has been feeling this for a long time his body wanted it.

She started placing kisses on his neck before kissing his fully and he equally responded the kiss.

That's how he committed the sin and how Zara got what she wanted not knowing they are shattering a soul who was working hard for them

I know this is a serious topic and well I hope you like it though please comment thank you.

Fi amanillah
~umm_iee