Assalamu alaikum sorry for the very late update.i was so busy with studies I didnt even have time for myself but am gonna try to be updating regularly. I know I break my promises sorry babies😭😭😭😭. I love y'all

My house was busy with sounds and decoration. My mom was busy since morning. Today was the day abid will visit my house with proposal for marriage. My dad didn't go to work today also. It was so busy that I wondered how it will be during my wedding

The thought of my wedding with abid and finally having him as mine made me smile. I only pray to Allah that everything goes as planned.

I was not to wear niqab which means abid will see my face for the first time.

We heard a knock on the door which meant they arrived. My mom gave me a knowing smile before leaving to attend to the guest.

I was so nervous thinking if everything will be fine with the introduction. I wasn't allowed to enter until everything was finalized. 

Few minutes later my mom called me in. I was so nervous and it could be detected by the way I was walking. I noticed my dad left the living room and abid, my mom and his brother were the ones there.

I sat down and my mom gave us space. His brother sat alittle but far from us but was close to be the third party.

"Assalamu alaikum" I heard his sweet and deep voice say. It was what made me attracted to him. He was seeing my face for the first time. Am black African and I was so worried he would prefer white skin.

I think he noticed my uncomfortable posture and he said something "Assalamu alaikum again, I am abid as you know and I hope you will be comfortable to look up and talk to me to be sure you want to move forward"

He was straightforward like always. That's what made me attracted to him. "Wa alaikum Salam, am sorry I am just worried as this is the first time and showing my face to you" I said slowly looking up and I noticed a small smile from him.

His smile made my heart skip a beat. It made me more attracted to him. I needed the nikkah to be done immediately to avoid haram from happening.

I see him looking at my face. He didn't seem to have a problem or show any emotion from seeing it. It made me feel relieved.

"Well am happy we are doing this the right way and your dad seems to like me Alhamdulillah. If you are comfortable with me like I am with you we can go ahead with it"

When he said that, I felt happy cause it meant he didn't have any problem with me. I nodded my head smiling shyly.

Our conversation ended like that. It was a nice and quiet meeting. We agreed to have the nikkah done the next day to avoid any casualties as we go to the same college.

My mom rushed the caterers and organizers to get things done. It was a small gathering as the main event will be in 2 weeks.

I wore a nice abaya my mom bought 2 years ago to wear on my wedding. It was beautiful peach abaya gown. My face wasn't covered as I was surrounded by women and my mahrams and my soon to be mahram will see me after the nikkah also

I finished getting dressed up by my best friend Safiya. She looked so beautiful today I could see that she was as excited as I am. We are about to become in-laws.

"Safiya you have been smiling but didn't talk to me at all, am feeling so anxious" I said looking up at her.

She looked at me with a smile and hugged me. "Girl am so happy for you, I just don't know how to say it so I kept quiet, but you look great Masha Allah"

What she said made me happy and I couldn't help but hug her happily. She knows it's my dream to marry abid and how I have been in love with him and finally I am being his wife.

A sound interrupted us, it was my family. We heard them congratulating my mom on the nikkah being done.

I felt so many emotions at the same time. I was finally abid's wife. My dream finally came true, I can look at home without worrying about sinning cause he was mine now

I was done dressing and with the help to Safiya I went downstairs to meet my husband. It made me blush thinking of the fact that I just called abid "my husband".

I got downstairs looking down but I could feel everyone staring at me especially the man I was being taking to.

I sat down next to him but I could feel his presence close to me. He slowly took off the veil covering my face and he could look at my face more clearly now.

I slowly looked up at him and he was looking handsome like the first time I met him. He whispered to my ear "am finally yours Saadah, all what you wanted came true. You can finally look at me more clearly in class now" he said mockingly laughing.

I showed a slight frown before he quickly said "sorry I was joking but Alhamdulillah you are my wife now, my biggest dream came true also"

My heart accelerated, was marrying me his dream also. That made me smile and he noticed my smile giving his smile back. Our interaction was cut short by Safiya announcing I need to pose for pictures before am taking to my husband's house.

After the tiring wedding I was finally in the car on my way to my husband's house. The house our parents got for us as a wedding gift.

We got in and I can't help but pray for all the blessing in my marriage. I thank Allah that I got to marry my first love, my abid

Hey guys, am sorry you can scold me I know I messed up am so sorry I have no excuse here it goes guys😭😭❤️❤️
Fi amanillah
~umm_iee