Hey it's been long,I am in school and i left my country to study so it took time to adjust. Anyway enjoy:

Ahmad didn't talk about what happened in the restaurant. He never told her about his best friend or the death of his best friend ,heck she never saw him mourning.

So many thoughts run in her mind,its already causing a headache but she decided to meet Sara privately tomorrow to find out what happened.

Aliya got dressed the next day. She was supposed to spend her day with ahmad but she made an excuse not to. She took Sara's number from Ahmad's phone when he was sleeping.  She messaged her to meet in a park.

She got to the location five minutes before the assigned time,she was so nervous as to what the outcome of this will be but she had to find out what Ahmad does behind her back so she can have a peace of mind.

She saw Sara in the park too. It seems like she wasn't the only one nervous. She still had that baby in her hand. It made aliya's heart clench so hard. But she had to bite all the tears and move forward

"Hey Sara right thanks for coming even though I called on short notice" aliya said forcing a smile. "Its okay I actually do want to talk to you I didn't get to because you were in a rush yesterday" sara said

"So I guess you should say something right I know you have a lot to say" added sara. "Yeah before that can you introduce yourself to me" aliya said

"Yeah I am sara,I was farouk's wife. I know Ahmad through my dead husband. I know you too but I couldn't attend your wedding so you probably don't know me. I have 2 kids, a girl and a boy. That's all about me" said sara with a smile.

"I saw your chat with my husband on his phone and saw you hugging him,how do you know him. Who are you to him" asked aliya trying to keep a straight face and not cry

"I..... I....am so sorry you think that way I am just close to him and I hugged him without his consent so its nothing and I nornally meet him because he helps my children and me. So no need to be jealous you have nothing to worry about" sara said jokingly. But aliya can see that she was kind of nervous.

Sara felt guilty for lying to her. Ahmad was her husband. They got married the day Farouk died because she was scared to be alone. She felt terrible because the child she was holding was Ahmads. She got married to him not even a month after his wedding with aliya.

She could sense that aliya believed her because she is smiling at her. She felt so guilty but she had to do this and she loves Ahmad too. She can't leave him for aliya so this lie has to stay.

Hey, sorry for the lack of update anyway I will try to finish the second book and start the third soon. Till I update

Fi amanillah

~umm_iee