✨extra chapter✨

-5 years from the last chapter-

Jungkook and Taehyung lay in the middle of there king size bed. It was silent, but it wasn't uncomfortable. Well after being with someone for over five years, it would be strange if it was uncomfortable. They spent most days like this after coming in from work.

Both of the two had a high paying job. Taehyung took up photography professionally after Jungkook kept complimenting the pictures that they would take. Eventually, he did, and from the positive feedback, he was able to start his own business, going around and taking pictures for people. It had been a massive help when Mina and Chaeyoung had got married over in America. Taehyung gave them a friendly discount which they definitely accepted overpaying someone when the photos ran the risk of looking bad.

After Jungkook had graduated with a degree in art, he found out that none of his interests appealed more to him then paining and other artsy points. He started by selling some of his portraits on Etsy having a small business, which grew well.

From the fact that they both had a good income, they were able to afford a large house. It was everything that they wanted. They hadn't got married yet because they just didn't have the time to plan it out. But I didn't matter. There love for each other was strong and they didn't need it proven though papers to know that. That didn't stop them from getting promise rings for each other as a sign of affection.

Currently, they were watching some sort of sitcom, but Jungkook wasn't really sure what they were watching as he was just cuddling up to Taehyung, taking in his sweet scent almost as if it was the first time that he had been this close to Taehyung. Despite dating for five years, their love continued to grow and was filled with adventure and excitement.

On the weekends, they both had Sunday's off. Saturday's as well if they could. They would always go out together, whether that was out to a fancy dinner or just a walk in the park. It didn't really matter what they did as long as they did it together. They were truly soulmates.

Jungkook began to think, sure it was nice to have the company of Taehyung, but they lived in this huge house. Sometimes it felt so empty and like something was missing. And then it came to him. He had no idea how to go about the idea but, they were so open with everything so the most that could happen was they could take about the situation together.

"Tae," Jungkook started at he looked to Taehyung. As soon as Taehyung looked to him, he kissed Jungkook's forehead. The kiss was filled with as much love and cherish as the first kiss that held. Although Jungkook would much rather forget about that seen as Seokjin interrupted in the middle and had made Jungkook feel incredibly awkward.

"You okay, bunny?" Taehyung asked from the face that Jungkook did look a bit nervous to propose the idea that he had. This was completely true. Jungkook didn't want to seem like a fool for proposing the idea that he had.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. I just want to ask something. If that's okay?" Jungkook spoke back, he realised that he probably should have thought out how to ask about this before going straight in the ask and have no idea of how to say anything of what he was just about to say.

"Yeah of course. You know you can speak to me about anything." Taehyung said, moving Jungkook's bangs which where coving his eyes slightly. He had grown it out since college and it was now very long. He had considered cutting it to the length that it used to be once or twice before, but Dahyun had said it would be rude as his hard made him look like a lesbian which was a good look, which of course made him keep the length.

Jungkook sheepishly smiled and his hair was moved as he started to draw circles on Taehyung bare chest. He could never seem to hold eye contact when proposing an idea. There was nothing wrong with this as it was just his personality.