🤠090🤠

Jungkook followed Seojoon into the kitchen so that they could clean up the hot chocolate that Jungkook had spilt on his outfit. It did hurt a bit because of the temperature of the hot beverage, but Jungkook was just happy to get out of the room. As the game went on he could feel the tension that was building up between Taehyung and himself.

The two walked over to the sink so that Seojoon could get a wet cloth so that he could try and clean up the stains of the younger's outfit.

"Are you okay? Did it burn you?" Seojoon asked slightly concerned that Jungkook was hurt by the temperature of the liquid.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. It was a little hot but it wasn't too hot to the point where it would burn me." Jungkook said calming Seojoon's nerves as he smiles to him.

At this moment Jungkook was thinking about what Seojoon had said to him in the car.

"Jungkook, I know that you still like him. You don't have to hide it." Jungkook felt as though it was true. Although Jungkook was happy with Seojoon. He still had this attachment to Taehyung.

The only thing was that Taehyung was still holding onto the fact that he was straight. Even though Seojoon had explained that he would be perfectly fine if he ever wanted to go to Taehyung, he knew that the problem was that Taehyung wasn't accepting his true self.

"You okay?" Seojoon said in a concerned tone as he saw the fact that Jungkook's face had dropped into a slight frown.

"I already said it didn't burn me," Jungkook said even though he knew what Seojoon was actually on about. He didn't know that his face had fallen into a frown so he just tried to play it off.

"No Jungkook, you know what I mean." He said. "Your thinking about what I said in the car, aren't you." Jungkook gave a small nod, looking down.

It was true and he knew it. So did Seojoon. Everyone did. Apart from Taehyung.

"Hey look it's okay. I already told you that I am in total support if you want to be with him." Seojoon said. He did care for Jungkook and even had a crush on him.

However, he knew that Jungkook was still hooked on Taehyung. He didn't want to be in the way of whatever was going to happen between the two.

"I know Joon, it's just- I don't know. It's like even if I tell him that I liked him, he would still say something like he was straight. And even if he didn't, isn't he with Sana. It's all my fault. I told him to go and get a girlfriend and here he is." Jungkook explained as his voice broke slightly as he realised that he told Taehyung to go and get a girlfriend. What if he drove his only chance with him away?

Seojoon cupped the younger's cheek, slightly rubbing it.

"I don't think that he is with Sana." He said which made Jungkook's ears prick up as he looked to Seojoon. The way the where next to each other. Sana was sat on Taehyung's lap. Surely they would be together.

Jungkook tiled his head showing that he needed Seojoon to explain this as there was too much information in his head for him to piece it together by himself.

"I saw Taehyung looking at you. And it was like the way you would stare at a crush. Plus, Sana said to me last year that all men should die and she would rather re-do high school then date a man." Seojoon explained as it started to make sense in Jungkook's head.