35: TSUMU GETS HUMBLED

"Morning," Suna sat opposite to Y/n, as did Osamu

"Hey guys."

-

That day was the day in which volleyball portraits were to be taken. Which meant that for the second day of the week, she would have to see Atsumu.

Atsumu went home the previous day with a smile all over his face. Even though Y/n had basically told him they weren't on good terms, he still felt like he was floating after being so close to her. And Osamu, Suna, Kita, and Aran all went the same way as well.

The two third years were intrigued as to why one of the most talkative guys on the team was being so quiet. Ginjima was also curious, as he looked at his classmate with a weirded out look.

-

Atsumu sat down in his seat beside Ginjima, still being a bit less quiet though he had gone back to normal. "So do you mind telling me what happened yesterday that had you having heart eyes the entire walk home?"

The blonde setters eyes widened as he waved his arms around the place. Suddenly everything came back, and he started blushing heavily. Just thinking about her had his heart racing.

"It's nothing really- What the hell gin?! You don't just ask that out loud!" he punched him in the arm and crossed his arms like a big baby.

"I actually don't want to know. For all I can guess, you probably got laid or something," he rolled his eyes and sat back into his chair.

"That's not what happened you idiot!!"

-

"Idiot, you didn't study did you?" Y/n sighed at Kai when shook his head in response, "Ok, look over my paper but like, get a few questions wrong, so that they don't suspect anything."

Right on time, the bell rung and Kai copied the last answer onto his paper. They turned in the sheet and went back to their seats where Osamu and Suna were already at.

"He copies off of you still?" Osamu spoke when they all sat down.

"Yeah but it's his last year copying off of me. I'm moving next year."