01: ITS HER AGAIN

"So, who's the girl?" Suna asked

"I'M TELLING YOU! I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW! It's like she's new around here. But she was with this other guy."

"Well, that might be her boyfriend so you gotta stop thinking about her. But, I do actually want to know who you're talking about. There weren't any transfer students this year though."

"I guess. Come on," Atsumu said and grabbed Suna's arm, "Let's go look for her. 'Samu, you can come if ya want. Before this break is over, I at least want to see where she's at."

"Do you even know if she's in our grade? Maybe she's a first year?"

"Nope, she was at the second year lockers, dumbass."

Osamu, Suna, and Atsumu walked around the school to try and find this mysterious girl. It freaked Suna out though. Atsumu was so stuck on this person, so she must be special. Basically, Atsumu had many girls he could choose, but this one just had to catch his eye?! 'He's crazy.'

"Well, she's not in my class for sure. Let's go look in the others."

"Neither could she be in ours. There's no transfer students in class 1," Osamu said.

"Hm, you're right," Atsumu said and skipped the room.

-

"We need pictures of all of the sport clubs to put in the yearbooks! Y/n! Kai! It's your turn to handle the camera's. I'm sure you two can handle it. This will all be for next week though. These next days, you two are in charge of getting the club member's names. Here's this clipboard," Keyla handed the Y/n a pen and board, "It wont take long. You can go after school. There's no rush. I think that's it for now. Sorry for such the sudden meeting."

The rest of the yearbook staff left, though it was only about 3 other students. "Excuse me, K-keyla-senpai?"

"Hm?"

"We don't have to talk to them right? We can just ask the coach to let them sign their names?"

"Maybe you can try asking them personally. I mean, it's really not a big deal since it's only for them to sign their names."

"Right... Thank you!"

Kai and Y/n left the classroom. They sure hoped that those club members weren't rough.

"So which club do you wanna go to later? There's basketball, tennis, soccer, baseball... volley--"

"I really don't want to talk to any of them," she interrupted, "Man, who knew it would be up to us to collect their names. We didn't do this last year did we?"

"No, but it can be something new. You've went your whole high school first year unnoticed. I think you need to at least let some people know you exist."

"We're literally just asking for the club member names."

"Exactly! If you don't want Kiyoomi, then you better find yourself a boyfriend soon. Flirt with one of the guys later. You have the looks and everything."

"Yeah? Then why am I not popular?"

The two were almost back to their classroom. Break was almost over, and they were still far from the second year rooms.

"You're so difficult to convince," Kai sighed, "Whatever. But we have to start running now if we want to not be late. Hurry, we only have one or two minutes!"

-

"Ugh, no luck in finding her. What if she was just a dream?!" Atsumu yelled.

"No, she might just be out to another hallway. Come on," Osamu dragged his brother, "Class is starting right now. And I'm not going to be late again because of you."

"Fine, but if you do want to look for her, she had (H/C) hair and was like, about this tall," he said, waving his hand around her height.

"What? Okay whatever you say."

Suna and Osamu walked into Class 1 as Atsumu walked a little more down to his own. Class had already started right when his twin and other friend walked into their own class. It left Atsumu groaning as he turned corners to his own class. But then he felt a thwack on his chest and fell down along with another person.

"HAHAHA! YOU DUMBASS," the guy said and left the other person laying on their back.

"Fuck you, Kai," she said and scrambled onto her feet, "I told him it was a bad idea to run down the halls. I'm so sorry."

The girl grabbed Atsumu's hand and pulled him up quickly. "Oh its you again--"

But the girl had already left.