36: GRADUATION

i can't believe graduation  is
tomorrow :,(

keyla 🤨📸
yeah sad shit 😟
i won't be able to see you
or kai anymore ☹️💔

WERE SO GROWN UP
NOW WHAT THE-

ok but you better invite
me to urs and arans wedding 🙄

keyla 🤨📸
you better invite me to
yours and atsumu's then 🤨
HA 😍😍😍

shut up ☹️🙏🏽
i guess we're getting closer
but he still hasn't asked for
forgiveness. i wanna see him
on his knees and beg 🤫📸

keyla 🤨📸
i would like to see that too

OH NO WAIT I KNOW WHAT
YOU CAN DO 😏😏😏

what is it?

keyla 🤨📸
get with osamu 🤞🏽🥸
they're twins... they deadass
look the same 😬⁉️

you're onto something 🤫
JUST KIDDING 🥸📸
i would never. that's too far ☹️

keyla 🤨📸
you never know 🙄
anyways, see you tm

queens need to get their
beauty sleep 😏💯

...right 🤔 goodnight 😶
Seen 22:29 PM

-

Those were the messages you and your senior had shared the previous night. And you were at the auditorium with all the other grades.

Getting your recognitions on a piece of paper wasn't really something you'd work hard for, but at least it was something.

Sure, you shed a tear or two when the third years were getting passed. You and Kai had always been a good friend of Keyla, and you knew the twins and Suna were like family to the third years on the team.

"When is this gonna be over?" Kai groaned in your ear and leaned on it.

"Just deal with it. We're gonna hang out with Keyla after this is over remember? The ramen?"

"Ah yeah, you're right," he stood straight.

-

"Ugh, when is this gonna be over?" Atsumu whined and slumped his back.

"Shut up, Tsumu. Just wait until this is over and we're getting food with Aran and Kita," his brother punched him from behind.

"Yeah, oh and did you hear how Aran and that third year in Y/n's club are going out now?"

"So does that mean Y/n knows her?" Atsumu turned around and got out of line to face Suna.

"Turn yer ass back around Tsumu. But mhm, supposedly Y/n was the one who played cupid and got them together."

"I'm still wondering how the fuck she got them two to date but can't get into a relationship with you," Suna looked over to Atsumu.

"Haha yeah!" Osamu started laughing.

"It's not my fault, you dipshit. I already owned up to my mistakes-"