(24) Yesn't

'What are you doing?' Saiki asks, very confused. He kneels down a little to get a better look. Kaidou is sitting inside a garbage bin. He's stuck. "I'm the Dazai! MWHAYDFFG!" He starts, then continues with incoherent laughter. 'Why are you in the bin, though? It's not where you belong, obviously.'

"You're right. Get Yumehara! I need a pretty girl's help, and she's probably not busy." He announces. 'No, you don't need her over here. Nendou can uh.. help you.. get out, maybe.'

"Alright, pal! Let's do this!" He laughs, picking up the garbage bin with Kaidou inside of it. He spins along with it. Kaidou dies. The end. He is no longer a part of this story.

Just kidding. Anyways, Saiki summons Toritsuka. "So next, naturally, we will go inside the room, as if it were an accident. That w- SAIKI?!" Toritsuka screams, not knowing he was being hypnotized to walk to Saiki, meaning he was talking to himself. Everyone in the room could hear him talking to himself, and were only staring. "Bro, what?" Kirishima says, breaking the silence.

"HAHAHA NOO IT WAS PERFECT- THE PLAN..!" He wails.

Every girl looks at the object in disgust. Wow, it must hurt to be him.

« Saiki! Meet me after school! » He says with a dumb look on his face. 'Don't mention my name.'

« What does he need with Saiki? » Someone asks, turning towards Saiki. « Saiki? » Kaidou asks. Nendou comes and shouts « oH aIbO, rAmEn iKoSe?* ». Worried for his own mental sanity, Saiki disappears from the crowd. Not as if anyone noticed, though. Nendou's face was astonishing.

*Hey pal, wanna get ramen?

--

After School - Saiki's POV

For some reason, I am unable to find out what Toritsuka wants from me. Probably something weird.

He must've tried thinking about topics other than the subject at hand, which was a problem. Maybe the encounter with my brother taught him something?

He centred his thoughts on what he usually thinks about, perverted stuff. Let's hope it's not something like that. I don't want to be a part of it.

« SAIKIIIIII!!!! THANK YOU FOR COMING! » Toritsuka yells with a foolish grin painted on his face. I made a grave mistake.

« So.. Did you think you could get away with tricking me? What happened to.. » I block his voice. I know what he's about to say. It's obviously unfortunate that he happened to remember, only after he was recently rejected by another girl.

You may or may not have guessed it. Yes, it may or may not be what you may or may not be thinking. I may or may not commit arson.

« I need you to transform into your female form for a second. » He asks, with a more serious face. Obviously, he was serious, but the matter at hand wasn't. I go along because I did owe him. I have many ways of getting out of this. 'It's been a second.' I transform back into my usual form. « No! Go back! » He pleads. Fine, whatever.

« Great. Now, go on a date with me. » He blatantly spats. Not holding back, I see. 'No- '

« Well, it wouldn't have been good if-« Say no more. 'Hurry up.. Let's go. Hopefully, we are not seen.' I scowl. « Aw, you shouldn't ruin your face with such a sour expression. Saiki, I'm begging you, please smile. I'm literally desperate. »

'I don't think I will.' I say to him. « There is coffee jello at the place we're headed to, so if you smile.. 'That's all it took to convince me.' I forced a smile. We walked together for a couple of minutes, until he kept walking closer, trying to grab onto my hand. My hand. Was he really this desperate?

He proceeded cautiously, as he knew the moment he messed up, his face would also be messed up. Or disfigured. Whatever goes. I glare at him. He looks like he's terrified, which he truthfully was. I say he's probably terrible at playing cards. His thoughts immediately reflect on his face.

I should stay on guard.. Great, Kaminari is approaching. I walk faster. I even grab onto Toritsuka's hand, which was bigger than mine, even in my regular form. He smiles. Not a cute smile, but a perverted smile paired with perverted thoughts. 'I will let go.' I warn, still running. Why is Kaminari following us? He's also running behind us.

"TORITSUKA WHEEDGHROWHWGU!!!!! I JUST DRANK WATER FROM THE SEA AND YOU WILL BE DYING TO KNOW HOW IT TASTES! $5.99 a bottle, no taxes included."

"What? I only buy bath water for that price." The purple-haired temple boy replies, still holding Saiki's hand and running very fast. 'First, are you okay? Why are you even buying bath water..? You don't need it- Never mind. Forget I said that.' I say but I don't finish, running faster because of what he said. "WHERE ARE YOU GETTING IT FOR THAT PRICE THOUGH?" He yells back, accelerating. Is it even normal to run this fast?

Probably not. We turn a dark corner and I turn ourselves invisible. I remember the time I was trying to get home as soon as possible without being bothered, so I turned myself invisible. But this dimwit here could see me and ruined everything. 'Do not,' I warn. "Yesn't?" He replies. What an answer.

'Your friend is finally gone, let's get this over with. Just know because of this I'll make sure you don't live long. Not that you'd survive on your own anyway.'

"Rude. But very true." He agrees with me. Why did I agree to this again? How troublesome.

Sorry for my lack of motivation :^

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii