(4) PK psychikers meeting!

Saiki brings Aiura and Toritsuka to the school's rooftop. He explains that the group of new transfer students are extremly suspicious, and that he needed them to use their abilities to identify the students.

-Aiura, can you check their auras for me?

"On it."

-uh.. Toritsuka, check their spirit guardians if you haven't already.

"I was too caught up checking out the new girls, teehee??"

-Don't 'teehee' me. Just go do your job.

PK PSYCHIKERS OUT

Aiura goes to the first group, which will be joining class 3. First of all, she starts with Todoroki, since he looks a bit unusual. She then notices that she can't see his aura for a sole reason.

'Saiki! Turn off your aura!'

-Again, am I some kind of celebrity?

She then proceeds to check out his aura. It seemed to be half ice and half fire, quite obvious looking at his hair. He was a bit like Saiki. She moves on to Bakugou, since he seemed unnaturally angry all the time. His aura quite literally looks like an explosion. Aiura thinks to herself that so far, these auras are very strong yet, obvious. The explosions match his personality. He is 'explosively petty'.

Mikoto Aiura goes and checks everybody's aura. (aura checking speed runner pro)

(Basically an aura isn't a quirk it kinda just tells you what kind of person they are. I didn't know what to put so i just put whatever.)

Todoroki's aura: half ice half fire
Bakugou's aura: Explosion
Midoriya's aura: a warm light
Kaminari's aura: Lightning usb charger thing
Iida's aura: rush lines
Kirishima's aura: Mountain thing
Ururaka's aura: stuff floating in the air
Mina's aura: Toxic air
Sero's aura: sticky air or idk
Tokoyami's aura: Dark Shadow
Ojiro's aura: some generic aura but include his quirk in it
Hagakure's aura: literally nothing
Aoyama's aura: ✨ TWINKLING STARS✨
Jirou: music related thing
Yaomomo: idk what to add here lol
Tsuyu: flies or something idk
Mineta: i guess you can say something similar to toritsuka's haha 😓 (iykyk)

(I forgot everybody else in the class and i dont feel like going back again, sorry)

I don't think I need to write their spirit guardians but since i have no ideas, I'll write it as a filler..

Toritsuka goes back to Mineta. "What were you doing with that loser? Where is the beautiful girl called Teruhashi? I need to meet up with her as soon as possible. Oh, I should totally marry her!"

Toritsuka just says:
"uh.. yeah. You have no chance against me.. she's mine! I have height, and a better look."

"Yes, but you're extremely dumb in comparison to a genius like me. I won't be outdone by you!"

"That's all you've got?"

"Let's be real here.. You don't have a single redeeming quality. Against him you do, but compared to everybody else on this earth, 7 billion people you're ranked very low, in the smarts and the looks." Saiki sends the message to Toritsuka through Telepathy.

"That's not true!" Toritsuka shouts to absolutely nobody.

"Don't forget, you still have the check their spirit guardians." Saiki tells him.

"Alright alright, I will!" Toritsuka replies.

"Uh, who are you talking to, Toritsuka?"

"Ah! Nobody! Actually, I am talking to myself! Hey, don't you think that Aoi from the first year is cute? I might ask her." Toritsuka changes the subject. He proceeds to check his spirit. It was a vine of grapes.. (just use your imagination because i dont know what else to put for Mineta)

"No? Well, I haven't finished checking out the girls from your class. They're mighty cute!" They say in unision. "Huh."

Saiki realizes, as he walks by the group of students that they all have a strange physique. They're all packed with muscles.

Saiki POV

That's extremely suspicious.

Even the rep and the green kid? They remind me of Kuboyasu somewhat.

They could be dangerous.. I need to find out who they really are. I'm going back and I'm going to read the angry boy's mind. I recall his name was Bakugou? Not very ordinary. He seems to be bullying an ordinary boy called Midoriya from the other group.

It looks like all sixteen transfer students all know each other.. Strange elbows, I think his name was Sero? He is ordinary enough to the point I could actually start worshipping him.. But his elbows say no to being ordinary.
His actual body, should I remind you I have X-ray vision, has extremely abnormal elbows. They have cylinder shaped ends with something inside of it. White ribbon? Strange.

Next, the purple haired girl. She's pretty normal. Her hobby is music, and she can play many instruments. She is wearing headphones, but skin-coloured earphone jacks are quite visible.

Right, the pink haired girl has some form of antennas. They're probably regular, but the rest of the group is quite suspicious, so I can't clear her name.

Now, where was I? Right, the anger issues guy called Bakugou. Maybe he could get along with Kuboyasu.

See you all in the next chapter!