(18) The Beach, With Midoriya - 3

THIS ONE BETTER BE THE LAST PART

Obviously, as expected, Todoroki was drowning again.

"Let's just not save him this time.." Toritsuka says, jealous because he was getting all the girls. "Noo! Todoroki-kun!!" Midoriya cries, mostly because there was sand in his eyes.

Kaidou and Kuboyasu (Aren) were sitting under the beach umbrella, looking through each of Midoriya's notebooks together with great interest. "Look at this one!" Kaidou says with a very invested face. It was Bakugou's profile page. "This guy is from my class, he's really scary.. Bakugou-san yells a lot. Midoriya-san looks the most scared of him. Why is he here??" Kaidou thinks out loud.

"That's true, Midoriya-san cowers in fear whenever he is in Bakugou's line of sight." Aren contributes, without adding any form of honorific to Bakugou's name, instead saying it with disgust. "I don't understand why he's so scared of Bakugou." Aren adds to his own statement.

"Maybe he's a bully." Kaidou suggests. "I'll deal with him... That is definitely for sure." He says with his extremely evil face.

---

"Why isn't anybody letting me go scuba diving in peace?" Todoroki asks himself. 'Because you're doing it wrong, you snort.' Saiki replies. Todoroki is not very deep in sea level. "How? This is how I saw them do it in the manga." Todoroki says, unrealizing that somebody is actually talking to him and just going with the flow. 'You bought kids' goggles from the Dollarama and probably borrowed crocs from Kirishima,' Saiki answers.

"You're absolutely right, sir." Todoroki says. "Wait, so I'm really drowning?" He half-panics. 'Precisely. Though, I wish Teruhashi was instead.' Saiki answers him once again. "Yeah.. She thinks she's all that.."

As of right now, the under-water became the "Anti-Teruhashi club".

Somehow, Saiki and Todoroki were forming a friendship under the water. You might be thinking, wasn't Todoroki drowning? Saiki was too busy talking with him, so he held off the drowning process.

'Have you tried the new coffee jello machine? I sold my left lung to buy it.' Saiki says. "No. Have you tried cold soba with soy sauce? It's truly a delicacy." Todoroki asks. 'I have. It's good. But not really as good as coffee jello. The one and only true delight, much better than cold soba."

The two were engaging in a high quality conversation. We know that these are not the most talkative people, but when you have the right person to talk to, you'll definitely talk.

"Heard there was a psychic at this school.. Actually, somebody said there were two. Not sure who it is, though. Or if it was even true." Todoroki says, trying to switch the conversation before there is an intense debate between two delicacies. Saiki sweat-drops, somehow. Can you even sweat under the water? Probably.

(It would be a good cage for Bakugou if sweating was impossible)

'...Uh.. I heard Toritsuka is psychic.' Saiki answers his statement. He did not need Toritsuka, and it would be best to get rid of him before next week. He wouldn't give away Aiura, though. That was only because if they know there was a second one, they were sure to look for Saiki. Personally I would take advice from Light Yagami. He was (nearly) useless to society. Nobody wants him around. The world would be a better place without Toritsuka.

(This book is just me slandering characters.. Wow.)

The day passes. It was not late evening, but about five-ish PM. The second/first year high school students give up looking for Saiki and Todoroki. Todoroki goes straight to his home, to have a whole meal of cold soba and soy sauce. Saiki teleports, otherwise it would arouse suspicion if he also left in the same manner as Todoroki.

---

While Saiki is consuming his daily dose of (not memes) coffee jello, the door rang. "Kusuemon, go answer the door, please?" His dad asks.'No.' Saiki answers his father. "Kuuuuuuuuu! Answer the door, if you would!" 'Fine, I'll do it.' Saiki says. "That isn't fair!" His dad screeches from a different room.

Saiki walks towards the door, knowing Midoriya was behind it. Midoriya wouldn't cause too much trouble, but his parents would.

Saiki arrived at the door. He only stood there, hesitating to open the door. He almost turned the knob, until he hears Midoriya's thoughts. 'I need to help Saiki. Saiki needs help. Wait- I said that to myself twice, didn't I? Anyways, I'm a hero, and heroes help people. Technically not a hero yet, but I need to help Saiki before it is too late.'

Saiki's eyes widen. Has he found out? Or was it something completely irrelevant and dumb?

'You need to stay away from Nendou. According to my calculations, Todoroki is getting affected by Nendou. Nendou is a dangerous organism and needs to be locked away.'

Saiki's POV

I agree with you, Midoriya, one hundred percent, but there's nothing I can do about him. He's a lost cause. Anyways, I will open the door, and make him leave as soon as possible. There is nothing he can do about Nendou, anyway.

"Saiki! You had me thinking nobody was home for a hot second." Midoriya says. 'Turns out I was home,' I gave a mundane answer, for a usually mundane person like myself. Todoroki seemed mundane, too. Oh noes, is mundane my word of the day?

"Who is it, Ku-chan?" My mother asks. 'Some person from school, I supposedly know him..' I asnwer, pretending not to know him at all. 'I say he's dangerous and that we should lock him out. He's most likely a threat.' I add.

My mother comes to see who it is. She gives me yet another deathly glare. "This is your friend, isn't it Saiki?" She asks, with a forced 'sweet' voice. 'I have no idea what you're talking ab-' I get cut off by a gasp and my mother's speaking. "You must be our Kusuo's friend! We're glad you're his friend." She says, this time with a genuine, sweet tone.

"Sorry to impose. I didn't realize I would be bothering-" Midoriya says in a polite way. "No such thing. Come inside and have a coffee jello." My mother says thoughtlessly. My pathetic dad's eyes widen.

"No, I will not-"

I give him an evil glare. 'Oh, you will.' I say. "B-but my money.." He says with a wimpy voice. 'Go lick some more shoes or something.' I reply with a come back. "Fine.."

"Saiki. I need to talk to you about a very important subject." Midoriya says in a stern tone. To a normal person, you'd think he was angry or worried for you, but in his head was a person supposedly called All Might's cake..

He probably runs an Instagram account for All Might's cake daily..

1118 words