(10) Just Dance/Action

..Or does he?

3rd POV

He can't leave this topic untouched. It's important that he saw what he saw, for sure. It's too risky..

Flashback to the episode where they showcase Saiki's most useless powers

He couldn't find anything. No wonder they were in that episode, huh. How could Saiki, confront them without giving himself away? Is that even possible? Saiki would have to find out.

Saiki goes and uses his most useless/most helpful power that is on at all times..

His telepathy.

It's proved to be very useful in maybe different situations, but it's also annoying to have the telepathy. He uses it for the millionth time that day.. Well, it's always on, so not really, but he usually tends to ignore it and he's gotten used to it, I guess. Saiki really wanted to find them out.

He tries to locate the feral gremlin with his telepathy. It wasn't difficult, as he was the least civilized of the group. 'Better stay away from the kid call Deku. Too much trouble to be around him, it seems.' He hears from a person. 'Gosh, the girls here are breaking the thermometer! They're so hot..! I want to date all of you.. Hope Saiki and Aiura don't mind.' Saiki didn't even need to hear that last part. He knew it was Toritsuka.

It took him nearly a second to find it. His thoughts were the loudest, after all. Saiki's never met anybody with thoughts loud to this extent. He's aggressive, all right. And that isn't saying enough. Pretty sure he's so violent he needs to be jailed up.

Bakugou's thoughts

'HAAGAAAAGAGAHAJAGAGAAGAHA DIE DIE DIE DIEDEID IED IED DEI DIDE D IE D EI HIDEOUS RAT DEKU AHAAGAHAHAJGAHJHAA anyways where's the oregano- HAJAHAJAJHAAJHAJHAJHAHAHGAHAGA DUMB FACE IS SO ANNOYING AND DUMB, WEIRD HAIR HAS THE MOST UNNATRACTIVE HAIRSTYLE ON THE PLANET UGLY ELBOWS JUST MAKES ME WANT TO RIP HIM TO SHREDS HAGAHAGAHAAHGAHGAHAGAHG ANYWAY WHEN IS THIS SEMESTER OVER I WANT TO GO BACK TO U.A WE NEED TO HURRY UP AND FIND THAT WEIRDO GAHAGHAAJGAGA'

Outside of Bakugou's mind space

'Alright.. That was erm.. interesting to say the least.' Saiki thought. 'I don't think I want to go back.' Yeah, same Saiki. Same.

Saiki POV

Right.. That was.. interesting to say the least. I don't think I want to go back. He did have some supporting details that might help me with my case, though. But what could he be here for, though? He says that he wants to go back to a place called U.A, wonder where that is. At least I know they're not from here.. Wait a second.

Who's the weirdo he's talking about?

Better not be me..

Or you should know what going to hit you.

He better be talking about Toritsuka.. I might as well make a deal with him, hand over Toritsuka and then they will leave. I have zero problem with that. In fact, it works in both of our favour! Well, maybe not since they've got Toritsuka with them, but oh well. It is what it is.

Hey! But, at least even if they don't feel comfortable with taking Toritsuka with him, because, uh, you know.. They'll leave after this semester. Which is great, they're attracting too much of everyone's attention. Whoever sent them here, has a brain the size equal to a grain of sand. They knew I would do their dirty work for them. Anyways, back to me insulting them.. Yeah.. Who sends a huge group of students in the middle of an active school year? Never heard of the likes. Never in history.. I'd say even Nendou is- nevermind.

Maybe, I can use one of my more useful abilities, hypnosis. Who should I be.. It's like choosing your character. Bow down to me, pawns.

Whatever. I'll just choose the guy that's called Kaminari.

(WAIT; PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU- I SHOULD STOP NOW.. aNYwAy I was supposed to trace dabi for a friend but like he looks like an onion so uh- let's stick with a simple character.. Tanjirou was easy enough)

I use my hypnosis to look like Kaminari, and lock up the real one in Hanako-san's bathroom stall. He will keep him company.. I hope.

"Hey guys, where did Teruhashi and that pink-haired guy go to?" Mina asks. It pains me to do this, but I have to keep up the act.

"hEy MiNa i FoUnD tHiS rEaLlY cOoL ViDeO" I tried my best to sound like him.. and be like him. I need her to shift her focus. "Again, Kaminari?" She sighs. "Let me see it." Wow, they really treat him like a five year old. Maybe because his brain is nearly as small as Nendou's.

I quickly scroll through his YouTube homepage to find a video before she gets over here. It's all cursed, meme compilations, weird MMD stuff and.. Okay.. Mineta trying to impress the girls.. Right.

I quickly choose an appropriate video for this situation. I find a video called 'MMD Levi and Eren doing the Chika Dance' which was terrifying, yet suitable. Not sure who they were, but it seemed cool. I would watch the video myself, it was quite amusing to watch.

(video is up in the banner, at the beginning of this chapter)

Mina just gave me a stare, a sigh, and a face-palm. It seems that she was disappointed. "Really Kaminari?" She asks in a monotone manner.

"That was so awesome! Let me see this again, it's such a blessing! Get Sero over here, quick!"

Now I am the disappointed one. I would give her a stare, a sigh and maybe even a face-palm if I weren't in Kaminari's image. This guy's reputation<<<<<<< He's literally a second version of Nendou, except that he has friends.. (Sorry Nendou I love you but Saiki doesn't) We need to get some Nendou x Readers going. ASAP.

"SERO! GET YOURSELF OVER HERE, THIS IS URGENT!" Mina shouts. "WHAT???" I say, since this is usually how this guy behaves. "I'm coming, give me a second!-" He replies. "BUT THERE'S NO TIME TO LOSE, YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!" She yells even louder. "Huh!? Let me guess, is it Bakugou?" He walks over to us. "Nope, but it's nearly as good! Maybe even better! Look at this!" Mina shows him the cursed video. Sero is out here dying of laughter, while Bakugou is screaming at them for being loud, and annoying. (ha look who's talking, he's the loud one)

"Hey, did they leave?" Sero questions, in a suspicious manner, for some reason.

"Yeah, seems like they did. I can't sense them anywhere." Mina replies.

"Alright, Kaminari. Can you charge my phone for me?" He asks.

"Sure," I say. I go to look for a charger.

"Where are you going?" Mina questions me, as well. "Just charge it here."

What are they talking about? There isn't a charger here.

"Kaminari. I forgot your brain is the size of a peanut, sorry. With your hands, Kaminari!"

"With your quirk! Did you forget or..?"

First of all, what on earth is a quirk, and what in the heck does she mean by my hands?

A/N

I hope this chapter is better than my usual chapters. I tried my best to make it enjoyable.

1200 WORDS!?!? It isn't a lot, but yess!