16

omniscient
a couple days later

klay eyebrows furrowed turning onto his back he stared at the ceiling, looking over at the empty spot he heard a door open.

megan turned the shove on low hearing the doorbell go off, turning her music on low, four followed close behind her.

"who is it?". she shouted not hearing a person reply, "who the fuck". she mumbled opening the door.

she rolled her eyes hard seeing hannah crying, "girl what's wrong with you?". megan asked looking her up and down.

"where's klay". she choked out, "excuse me? my husband is minding is business how'd you get pass the gate". megan asked, hannah roughly pushed megan out the way.

"girl i know you did not just invite yourself in here and then push me! you skinny ass motherfucker". she spat stepping closer to her.

"get out". she said, hannah took a step back in fear, "i-i have to talk to him. klay!". hannah screamed, megan sighed not wanting to stress walked to the kitchen turning her eggs off.

gathering her food onto a plate, she sat in the kitchen chair. hearing loud foot steps she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"this nigga big feet ass". megan mumbled taking a bite of her turkey bacon. she took a sip of her orange watching klay.

klay stopped at the bottom of the stairs, "why are you here?". he asked as hannah walked over to him, she reached to touch him making him step back.

"klay i'm pregnant". she softly said, they heard a small giggle from the kitchen. "pregnant!? why are you telling me this". he said as she sighed. "because it's yours". his face turned red before he busted out laughing.

walking into the kitchen, he looked at megan, "baby? you hearing this shit! she's pregnant it's not mine this bitch is crazy". he said making megan laugh louder.

"hannah, please get out. i don't care what my mom and you think but i am not leaving megan". he said making her scream out in frustration.

before he could think, hannah's hands went flying everywhere they could on his body.

megan smirked faded standing up she walked over to them, "i do know you better stop hitting my baby daddy before i beat ya boney ass". she gritted, hannah had hot tears running down her face.

"what does she have that i don't! you don't love her. how could you leave me for this black bitch!". she cried as megan looked at her crazy. "bitch-". before she could snatch her hair klay gently pulled her behind him.

klay grabbed hannah's shoulders, "you need to go, and don't ever come back or i'm calling the cops". she cried harder as he lead her to the front door.

opening it, hannah turned slapping him as hard as she could. the slap echoing, megan nodded attempting to control her emotions. "this girl never learns". she thought, walking to them.

pushing klay back, she grabbed hannah's shoulders pushing her as hard as she could before slamming and locking the door.

she rubbed her temples, shaking her head. "all your hoes coming back". she said shaking her head, klay laughed pulling megan into him holding her head under his arm pit.

megan screamed her hands hitting his bare chest, "stop klay!". she screamed attempting to pull herself free.

"no be quiet". he said, megan bit him hard on the side making him let her go. "four! get ya moms why she do the kid like that?!". he said making megan roll her eyes.

"klay shut up, go outside or something". she said walking to the kitchen grabbing her notebook she flipped to the page of a song she'd been working on.

klay followed behind her like a lost puppy, pulling her seat out he stood her up sitting down.

"you are so annoying". she teased taking a seat on his lap, klay gently kissed her head laying his chin on her shoulder.

"i'm gonna have to talk to my mom she's never acted like this. she's acting as if i'm not a grown ass man who can't make their own decisions". he stressed as megan rolled her eyes.

"she needs to be more like my mommy, who minds her own business and doesn't try to control my every move". he dug his fingers into her side making her squeal the pen slipping from her hand.

"feed me baby". klay whined, "i'm hungry". megan grabbed the spoon scooping the fruit onto it.

klay scooted out, megan turning to face him. holding his chin he opened his mouth letting her feed him.

both finishing megan's plate of food together. klay watched as megan lay her head on his shoulder. "you sleepy baby?". he asked, he looked down seeing her eyes closed.

"four come on let's go back to sleep".