28

omniscient
a few hours later

"mom?". megan softly said, her eyes widened. she ran to her mother wrapping her arms around her as tears ran down her face, realization hit her, she met eyes with holly who eyes soften, "a-am i dead mom?". she softly said holly grabbed her hand leading her to the white door.

"sweetie calm down, and you are in between right now". she said sitting beside the fountain, "i-its beautiful". she whispered reaching towards the water, she heard giggling making her head turn towards the children who ran by.

"mommy i've missed you so much". she choked out looking over at her, holly scooted closer touching her face softly.

"baby girl i've missed you dearly, i'm so proud of you". she cooed making megan smile softly, "nasir is beautiful". she said making megan's heart break.

"i-i can't leave my baby boy mommy, i can't believe i'm here right now". she said wiping her tears, "you have a choice to make baby". holly said standing up grabbing megan's hand pulling her up, following behind her megan was bumped softly making her look down, she gasped in surprise.

"m-mommy why does she look like klay!?". she asked in surprise, holly smiled pulling her towards the door. "bye mommy". she heard, before she could turn around the room went white.

she stared at herself on the operating table, the constant scream didn't help ease her nerves.

she stared at her lifeless body on the operating table,

"you have to save her!". she heard klay yell behind the glass, "they doing everything they can mr. thompson". the nurse calmly said as klay sighed tears running down his face.

the machine going crazy, hearing it flatline she put her hand over her mouth. "mommy no! i can't leave them". she choked out as holly gently touched her shoulders.

"baby girl you trust mommy?". she softly asked making megan nod, "come here and take mommy's hand everything happens for a reason". she softly said, megan watched as klay slid down the water burying his face in his hands as he's weeps bounced off the walls.

megan looked back at her mother, stepping forward she finally grasped her hand before seeing darkness...

y'all i'm so sorry for taking forever to update this is so short i'm gonna make sure the next chapter is longer grab ya tissues you might need em 👀