18

omniscient
a few months later

"oooh look!". megan screamed, the penguin swimming towards the glass, klay chuckled continuing to record megan. she smiled at the animal, "it's so cute baby, are you looking?". she asked turning towards him, she immediately put her hands to her face.

"baby turn that camera off!". she screamed rolling her eyes, klay stopped the recording letting it hang around his neck.

walking closer to her, klay kissed her forehead turning her towards the penguins. with his arms around her shoulders his eyes gazed around their habitat.

"so you don't hear people taking pictures of us?". megan asked annoyed,

pushing her sunglasses up she turned standing on her tippy toes pecking his lips. "let's go see the cheetahs". megan demanded, klay nodded interlocking their hands swinging them back and fourth.

megan moaned in frustration as they walked through the zoo, it was a hot day outside.

"what's wrong baby". klay asked looking over at her, "baby i'm hot, can we go get some ice cream first". he nodded pulling them in the opposite direction.

"now the doctor said not a lot of sweet, i say none at all. it's not healthy. and don't think i don't hear or see you eating up those sour patches at four in the morning". megan giggled loudly slapping his chest softly.

"boy bye! it's your child who wants them so i have to do what your baby wants". she said smiling at the young boy behind the stand.

his eyes went wide seeing klay, "what's up man can i have two ice cream cones? strawberry and cookie dough". he asked looking over to make sure, megan nodded laying her head onto his arm.

"we have to see the butterflies too". he smiled softly, "next time i'm renting the zoom for us". she looked up at him crazy before grabbing her cookie dough thanking the young man.

"c-can i have a picture klay?". the boy asked immediately staring at the napkins, klay nodded. "sure man come on". the boys eyes lit up he grabbed his phone snapping a selfie before throwing himself into him.

megan smiled as the boy began to cry, "i love you man, keep winning the championship for the bay much love". he said, "for sure much love back". they shook hands before megan handed him the cone wrapped around a napkin back.

they began walking towards the cheetahs, megan began licking her cone frowning. "what's wrong?". klay asked chuckling loudly. "why this shit taste like this? try it baby". she said holding to closer to his face, he licked it shaking his head.

"there's nothing wrong with it". he said, tears wailing in megan's eyes. her lip trembling. "baby please tell me you aren't crying right now". he said as they both stopped to look at the cheetahs who were out.

"n-no i'm not". she choked out, "it doesn't taste the same! i love cookie dough but it's nasty". she cried, klay laughed softly making her cut her eyes at him.

"klay fuck you and this damn date i'll find my way back home". she cried snatching her hand out his.

klay continued to lick his ice cream cone shaking his head, since megan hormones were out of wack he'd learn to let her be before she snapped and swing on him like once in the past.

he sighed going to the build a bear making her a bear.

>>>

klay walked out the zoo, holding the build a bear in the box home and the vanilla ice cream cone.

megan stood by the car, "what took you so long". she softly said looking up at him, he handed her the ice cream cone, before pulling the box from behind her.

"surprise baby, i got you something". he said making her smile shyly. pulling her smaller body into his, his hands went to her behind.

burying his face in her neck, he bit down feeling her shutter in his hold. "b-baby why would do you that". she softly said accidentally dropping the cone.

he pulled back, laughing louder. "damn baby you alright?". he teased before she pushed him snatching his keys.

"leave me alone". she spat crossing her arms, klay started his truck. he looked over at megan pouting about her ice cream.

reaching over he gently pinched her cheek making her slap his hand. "mhmmm".

>>>

a few minutes later

klay turned the car off, looking over at megan. she took her sunglasses off her face.

"come on let's go to the beach". klay closed his door, opening her door.

"thank you cutie". she softly said interlocking their hands,

klay smirked walking towards the trees, the breezing making megan sigh in content.

klay sat in the sand, pulling her on top of him making her straddle him. "you mad at me baby?". he asked gently rubbing her bare thighs.

klay felt the goosebumps forming on her skin, making him grip her backside. "baby we can't be doing this in the public! nigga are you-". klay lips cut her off, megan gripped the back of his hair pulling him closer to her.

getting lost in the kiss, megan pulled away sliding her shorts off, pulling him free from his sweat pants. megan slowly slid down on him making him groan softly.

gently grabbing her hips, megan began bouncing on him making her stomach tighten.

"baby". she softly said, klay sat up pulling her closer. laying her on the sand, klay slammed into her making her cry out.

>>>

an hour later

"i cannot believe we did that". megan softly said as klay pulled off.

they stared at each other before busting out laughing, "now if my mom knew what i just did she would beat the breaks off me". she said giggling.

"you hungry?". he asked stopping at the red light, she nodded smiling. "always". he grinned switching lanes.

"pizza?". she nodded. "like always". he teased.

 he teased