5

omniscient
a few weeks later

klay nodded at the security standing by the stairs of his private jet, he could hear megan's soft snores.

he held her tighter as he walked up the stairs to get inside, ducking his head he began walking towards the back.

gently sitting on the bed, megan sighed opening her eyes. she moaned in pain, "you okay?". klay immediately asked as megan lay down on the comfortable bed.

she shut her eyes, her eyebrows knitted together as she groaned in pain. her stomach cramping.

klay stood up walking towards the end of the bed taking her shoes off, before kicking his off.

megan sat up, taking her hat off taking her hair out the ponytail. she lay on her back, grabbing klay's arm made him pause look over his shoulder at her.

"where you going?". she asked wanting him close, "nowhere". he said as she nodded.

pulling the covers back, he lay on his side. megan snuggled into his side her back to chest. klay gently pulled her closer burying his face in her neck.

megan gripped at his arms, closing her eyes before falling asleep, klay kissed her neck before gently rubbing her stomach.

>>>

"don't lift that i got it". klay said quickly closing his butterfly door, megan rolled her eyes annoyed.

"i'm not handicapped klay, i'm grown i can't help you?". she spat as he sighed.

before he could open his mouth, both their heads went to the front door seeing hannah rushing towards klay.

"so this is the bitch you ran off with!? while i was here waiting for you!". hannah screamed as megan giggled softly.

"bitch? i'll show you one". megan said walking towards her, hannah eyes widen looking over the woman.

she stood back in fear, "no talk your shit since you have a lot to say". megan spat crossing her arms looking down at her.

klay grabbed megan by her waist pulling her behind him, she grabbed his chin pecking his lips before pulling away smirking.

klay stood in a daze, hannah screamed rushing towards him. "are you fucking kidding me! i've been with you for years and you go marry a black girl!?". she screamed on the verge of tears, megan glared at the girl.

"klay you better get her before i do". megan said from behind his shoulder.

he turned towards her, "no calm down". he said turning sucking his teeth, hannah slapped him so hard across the face. megan pushed klay to the side, slapping the woman across the face.

"keep your hands to ya self before i whoop yo boney ass". she yelled pushing the woman on the ground.

hannah didn't say anything, she stared at megan.

megan glared at back daring her to do anything, she raised her leg making hannah quickly cover herself.

"scary bitch". she mumbled grabbing the keys out klay's hand walking towards his door.

megan could hear them arguing back and fourth as she shook her head.

"hey don't you touch her!". klay shouted, megan turned around only to be struck in her face.

hannah had tears running down her face, she gasped realizing she hit megan. "i-i'm sorry". she choked out, megan shut her eyes breathing hard.

"klay i swear on my momma if you don't get this girl out my damn face before i kill her whining ass". she gritted out,

klay grabbed hannah's thing she packed, "here you gotta go, before i call the cops". he said as she cried harder.

"t-this isn't over. i will be back". she said choking on her tears, megan stood in front of klay slamming the door in her face locking it.

she turned staring up at klay, "oooo shit, she got me hella heated, let me go get my dusse". she said as he chuckled rubbing his face. "you laughing nigga?". she said making him pause holding his hands up in surrender.

he watched as she drank the bottle not taking a breather, she sighed licking her lips. "that bitch really hit me in my face". she though gripping the bottle tightly.

her body relaxing, "come here". she softly slurred. klay walked over towering over her.

"you drive the boat". she said, he stared at her confused.

"bend your knees, you so damn tall". she said as he did what was told. "open your mouth baby". she said giggling.

she poured some into his mouth before pulling away, klay swallowed it his face frowning up.

"it's good right?". she said as he shook his head.

"that shit nasty and strong". he teased as she rolled her eyes taking another gulp before putting it away.

"whatever, now come on give me a tour". she said rocking back and fourth on her heel, he looked over her face seeing her eyes beginning to get low.

"you okay?". she nodded cheesing. he held his hand out, megan gripped his letting him pull her closer.

klay picked her up, before walking up the stairs beginning to show her around his mansion.