❅ foreword ❅

❝It is only in sorrow bad weather masters us; in joy we facethe storm and defy it

It is only in sorrow bad weather
masters us; in joy we face
the storm and defy it.

🌩️

Introducing...

🌩️

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝕿𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗
volume four in The Eldenarian Artifacts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙

(about)

After narrowly escaping from Vashara, Sebastian and the others realize they are no match for the Order of the Black Lotus. At least, not without help. A desperate plan to help them in the upcoming war sees the magicians propose an alliance with an enemy. In order to succeed in defeating the Order, they will have to set aside their differences and fight as one.

Meanwhile, Makaela has been training for nearly a month with House Vaya. With their help, she has regained control of her Nightling abilities and acquired a few new skills of her own. But after learning that Lumi's light is quickly fading, she embarks on a quest to save the old god.

A storm is coming and it's something none of them have ever seen before.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

(note)

Dear you, the amazing reader reading this,

Thank you for continuing with this series! We're officially at the halfway point, meaning things are only going to get crazier from here. I'm talking more action, more twists, more magic, more everything! So, buckle in and get ready for another marvelous ride! Make sure to follow me and add this book to your reading list so you can keep up with the series!

I  also appreciate all feedback. If you have anything to say—anything at all—don't hesitate to drop a comment. I reply to all of them.

I hope you enjoy the book!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘
ongoing
Jan 2021 - August 2022

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖉𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
to those who weathered the storm.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

© L. D. Jones