Someone Melted the Gate and Sounded the Alarm

The next day when both Midoriya brothers arrived at school on Izuku's bike they were surprised to see the entrance swarmed with paparazzi. "Ah, it must be because of All Might," Izuku commented quietly. Shoto calmly got off the bike with Izuku because he didn't have to drive the bike through the crowd of people. That was a lawsuit waiting to happen.

"Maybe we can avoid them?" Shoto offered as they slowly approached.

"How exactly would we do that?" Izuku asked.

"Hey, you two! The ones with the motorcycle!"

"Too late," Izuku mumbled, spotting the blue-skinned reporter coming up to him. He flinched when the microphone was pushed into his face.

"How are All Might's classes?" a woman reporter asked Midoriya, several photographers and cameramen surrounding them. Shoto rolled his eyes, slowly dragging Izuku towards the entrance to avoid it.

"Uh..."

"We have to get to the nurse's office right away, not the time for questions," Shoto lied. Immediately the microphones backed off from his deadpan face. Izuku peeked over to see some of their classmates stuck in the crowd of reporters as well.

"—very muscular!" Uraraka answered another woman's question about All Might.

"What do you think of All Might as a teacher?" the woman asked Iida.

While they walked away, Izuku could spot Iida, Yoarashi, and Bakugo in the media crowd as well. Shoto continued walking ahead with his brother while a reporter tried to continue questioning Aizawa back at the front gate.

"Hey! Just a little time is fine! Just let me see All Might-" the woman reported groaned, starting to walk through the entrance.

"Ah, idiot!" a photographer warned as the U.A. security went off. A strong barrier suddenly came down to block the entrance.

"Wh-What the...?!" the woman gaped before falling onto her knees.

"It's the U.A. Barrier. That's what we call it." the photographer explained. "Anyone who tries to get in without a student ID or a pass to enter makes the security system kicks in. There are sensors all over the school."

Another reporter complained, "What the heck? They think they're so high and mighty. They could at least given a brief comment about him, it's not that hard."

Meanwhile, Class 1-A students gathered in their classroom to get started. After making a few comments on the students' performance during the battle training exercise, Aizawa announced that the class would vote for a class representative.

The class immediately started raising their hands to state how they wanted to be the class president. Shouji covered his ears with his extra limbs as the class got exceptionally loud with their pleads to be representative.

"Silence, please!"

The class turned to look at Iida, who yelled out to get everyone's attention.

"It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you," Iida explained to the class.

Yoarashi nodded as Iida continued, agreeing with the points he is saying, "If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one. That would be

"The role is class president and vice president holds responsibilities. I have experimented with being a member of my school board in middle school but I was never president," Yoarashi said to the class clearly with his strong voice.