Shopping Trip!

Today was the day that they were going to go shopping for Himiko's new clothes and while they were there, they could get new clothes for each of the kids. Inko wanted him to cook a quick breakfast before they went to the store. There was only one problem that his family keeps forgetting. There is a 50 percent chance he will burn everything because he doesn't have patience.

Hisashi was standing over the stove trying to figure out how to cook the bacon quicker when Dabi came in. Dabi rubbed his eyes tiredly as he strolled into kitchen with Hisashi standing at the oven with a pan of bacon over the fire.

"Good morning, sport." Hisashi greeted the fuzzy black haired teen that looked like he wanted to go back to bed. "Ready for the shopping trip today?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," Toya sighed. "So what are you trying to burn today?"

"Bacon!" Hisashi said loudly to him as the bacon seemed to escape from the spatula he was holding. Toya stood by his side until Hisashi flipped over each bacon trip. When he flipped them over, he put down the spatula and tried to make conversation with his son.

"So good dream?" Hisashi asked with a soft smile.

"I don't really remember," Toya said quietly, looking away from his dad. Dad, not 'father'. What he always truly wanted, not that fire bastard that he grew up with.

Hisashi placed his hand gently on Toya's shoulders. "We are going to make sure your siblings are safe from him. And we will make sure he can never get to your mother to use her ever again. I'll do my best to keep him away from them, Toya. I promise you." He said earnestly into bright blue eyes that seemed to tear up at his words.

"T-thank you." Toya said gratefully as on e tear escaped from his eye. Hisashi wiped it away with his pinky before smiling brightly.

"And then we will become the ultimate family," Hisashi said in a weird dramatic voice which caused Toya to laugh slightly. Before they both noticed the weird burnt scent in the air, their eyes slowly turned to see the black forms that used to be bacon only minutes before.

"Hey, dad."

"Yeah."

"Why don't we just have some cereal instead?"

"Okay."

......

"....Should I warm the milk?" Hisashi asked to the calm teenager that looked to be keeping themselves from laughing.

"No, that won't be necessary." Toya declined with a chuckle escaping at the last word.

Inko came down to see her eldest son scraping out whatever her husband burnt out of the frying pan while her husband set up 6 bowls of cereal.

"Good morning, dear," Hisashi called from the kitchen as he poured milk and cereal at the same time into one of the bowls.

"Morning, sweetheart. What happened to the bacon?"

"Um...uh... The fire on the stove has cursed us all to have our bacon burned anytime that I make it," Hisashi explained as Toya stifled his remains laughs while scraping off the burnt crisps.

Inko smiled at her husband's excuse before greeting her eldest. "Good morning to you too, Toya."

"Morning!" Toya called out to her as he walked the pan over to the sink to scrub away the grime leftover.

All the commotion from the kitchen caused Izuku to wake up which cause Tenko's big brother senses to go off making him awaken from slumber. Himiko woke up shortly after as well and the three of them headed to the kitchen together.