Hisashi's Job and Intro to New Neighbors

So after the vacation everything returned to normal. Well, almost normal. Touya will start high school soon with Tenko following right behind him. Then Hisashi and Inko have to work out the whole job thing. And now they have new neighbors moving in.

Himiko and Natsuo were the most curious about who could be their new neighbor. Since they were both watching secretly through binoculars that were just their hands circled around their eyes.

"Who do you think is moving in?"

"I don't know but they have a lot of junk."

"I know! And they have a bunch of black and a lot of colors..."

"Hello, potential problem children." A tired voice called from above them. They both stood still, hoping if they just stay still enough that they won't see them again.

"Hey, I'm not a T-Rex. I can still see you two." The tired voice sighed.

Himiko and Natsuo looked at each other before looking up to see a very tired looking man with his dark hair in a bun.

"I'm the new neighbor." Aizawa greeted.

"Also me! I'm what you can call the roommate!" A long blonde man with a short little mustache cam duo and wrapped his right arm around the dark haired man.

"More like parakeet who pays the rent." Aizawa mumbled to the left when Yamada wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

"Hello there! I'm Yamada and this is Aizawa. WE are the new neighbors." Yamada greeted with happiness.

"Hello," Natsuo greeted, "I'm Natsuo and this is Himiko. We have a lot of siblings, so I might have well just tell you the first names."

"Geez, how many siblings do you two have?" Yamada asked, his eyebrows raising up.

Himiko thought for a moment before counting on her finger, "Like, Seven."

"So many kids..." Yamada mumbled, looking at the two most curious ones. "Well, if you need us, we'll be over here."

"Or maybe we won't." Aizawa replied.

"Shota! Don't be like that." Yamada reprimanded tiredly, following behind his friend into their new home. Stopping to pick up a box to carry it in.

"I can't wait to tell the others about our new neighbors."

*

"What do I do, Inko?" Hisashi asked, placing his head in his hands.

Inko placed a hand on her husband's shoulder and replied, "I don't know, Hisashi. I really don't know which one is the better option."

"What are you guys talking about?" Izuku questioned curiously, tilting his head up at his parents.

Inko didn't know what to say, "Oh, um."

"We are talking about my job situation." Hisashi replied, aiming a small smile at his young son.

"Okay. Then what's the problem?" Fuyumi asked, peeking her head around the corner. Apparently, everyone was awake to hear them. Everyone's faces came around the wall to face their parents in the living room. Inko laughed slightly at seeing her children all come out of the shadows like they just won the hide and seek game.

Hisashi sighed, "I'm getting a promotion, but there are two options to take. Either stay in Japan, but I have to move to Tokyo to work at a company branch for the Yaoyorozu business. Or I move to America to work in the I-Island with David Shield."

Tenko looked momentarily sad before collecting himself with a deep breath. He brought his hand up to his chin, wearing one of his favorite painter gloves. He explained, "Okay. How about we talk this through? Like, measure the pros and cons? I mean, I don't want you to go anywhere since you are the best father I ever had. But if it means the better option, then I have no problem."