105

It was so silent that even the band forgot to continue their performance just to watch the two people in the middle…..

Xue Dingjiao’s face changed from surprise to panic and finally, to anger. She then let out a sound that she has never released to express her vexation with Lu Anran’s action….

“AHHHHHHH!!!” Xue Dingjiao’s shriek made everyone return to their senses.

“Hmpf.” Lu Anran coldly snorted. In her previous lifetime, Xue Dingjiao ruthlessly slapped her in front of everyone. Today, she got her revenge! With knowledge of Xue Dingjiao’s personality, Lu Anran was confident that her actions today would definitely make Xue Dingjiao suffer more than just a slap.

“You…. You….” Xue Dingjiao pointed her finger indignantly at Lu Anran with a livid expression, “LU! AN! RAN! YOU… YOU BETTER REMEMBER THIS!”

“I’ll remember. I’ll store it in my memory very carefully!” Lu Anran folded her arms. That’s right. She will remember it very clearly. If not, she would have never done such a thing so impulsively, but she has no regrets either.

“YOU!” Seeing Lu Anran’s expression, Xue Dingjiao lifted her hand to give Lu Anran a slap.

Lu Anhu quickly pulled Lu Anran behind him, fully protecting her causing Xue Dingjiao to miss. Xue Dingjiao was filled with so much hatred, anger and embarrassment that she stomped her feet in fury. It was as though she was itching to pounce over immediately to throttle Lu Anran to death.

“Jiao Jiao!” Xue Dinggang dragged Xue Dingjiao back hurriedly. His expression was also very pale. When have they ever suffered such humiliation?

“Bro! You! Just look at her! She is such a bitch! She has gone too far!” Xue Dingjiao complained to Xue Dinggang with a sharp voice. Her eyes turned red due to her fury. The veins at her neck pulsated. Her snow-white skin that was exposed by the deep V neckline was now covered in chocolate. Needless to say, this gown has to be discarded.

“Jiao Jiao! Jiao Jiao, calm down!” Xue Dinggang tried his best to placate the angered Xue Dingjiao. They cannot afford to lose any more face in front of the crowd. “Let’s go.”

“GO? GO WHERE?!” Xue Dingjiao became even more furious after hearing Xue Dinggang’s words. Her voice increased by several decibels. “I WON’T GO! I…. I WANT TO POUND HER TO DEATH!” After shouting, Xue Dingjiao wanted to pounce on Lu Anran. However, her limbs were restricted by Xue Dinggang. As Xue Dingjiao failed to struggle free, she started to crumble apart. She has never suffered such humiliation ah! Goddamnit! This damnable Lu Anran!

“Jiao Jiao!” Noticing that his sister was almost going berserk, Xue Dinggang hurriedly pulled Xue Dingjiao away forcefully.

“Bro! Let go of me! Let go!” Xue Dingjiao’s eyes spat with flames.

At this time, “Young Master Long” who was standing at the other end of the crowd, received a note. After reading the note, “Young Master Long” was dumbfounded. He then yelled out, “Are you done? What kind of place do you think the Long Residence is?”

“Young Master Long’s” words managed to silence the Xue Dingjiao who was making a terrible din. She then looked with aggrievedly at “Young Master Long.” Before she and her brother left the house, her parents issued an order for them to get close to Lu Anran. Ideally, for her brother to win over Lu Anran and for her to get close to Young Master Long…. Initially, she disapproved when she heard about it. She was already 19 this year, yet that so-called Young Master Long was still in his third year of high school! To ask her to seduce an underaged kid? That must simply be joke!

However today, she realised that she has fallen in love with this elegant “Young Master Long.” Although he was wearing a mask, as long as he stood in the middle of the crowd, he was admired by others. She, herself, was also deeply fascinated by him at first sight. Now that she was yelled at by “Young Master Long”, she also felt embarrassed.