117

After the meal, all of them sat on the sofa to chat and Qin Shuhan arrived soon after. Her long hair trailed over her shoulders and her figure seemed fuller than last week.

Lu Anran brought Qin Shuhan back to her room and flipped open her practice books. Qin Shuhan started her lessons and then pointed out several common questions for Lu Anran to practice on.

Lu Anran lowered her head to read the questions carefully, thought for a while and began solving the questions. Soon, she managed to complete all the questions. When Lu Anran looked up, wanting to ask Qin Shuhan for her advice, she noticed that Qin Shuhan was not next to her table, instead she was absent-mindedly looking out of the window. Lu Anran could guess the thoughts of Qin Shuhan but there was nothing she could do to help this suffering couple. It has been a long time since Lu Anwei has disappeared from the world like her father Lu Junhao. No one knew if he was coming back, even Lu Anhu was unable to gather any news about Lu Anwei.

How did things advanced to this stage when it was clear to anyone that the two of them loved each other very deeply? Lu Anran was very confused. Her gaze stopped on Qin Shuhan’s figure. Her back was very straight and seemed very strong and confident. However it was precisely this that made Lu Anran feel distressed.

It was nearly 10 minutes later that Qin Shuhan realised that she was being absent-minded so she withdrew her gaze from outside of the window and turned to look abashedly at Lu Anran. At this moment, the gust of wind blew into room and that originally loose coat that Qin Shuhan was wearing suddenly became well-fitting. As Qin Shuhan tidied her long hair that was blown messy by the wind, Lu Anran’s gaze became full of surprise as she stared at Qin Shuhan’s slightly raised abdomen. “Teacher Qin! You are pregnant!”

“Ah?” Qin Shuhan was stunned. She immediately used her hand to cover her tummy and looked anxious and embarrassed. She then awkwardly laughed, “So annoying ah! I have only gained just a little weight from eating…. I’m not pregnant ah!”

“Gained weight from eating?” Lu Anran was skeptical. Qin Shuhan’s face was indeed rounder than before. She also looked healthy but those eyebags could not hide her tiredness. Could it be that she has indeed gained weight?

“Yeah!” Qin Shuhan tugged at her clothes and continued, “I wasn’t in a good mood recently and binge eat a little…..” She did not mean to deceive Lu Anran however, Lu Anran was Lu Anwei’s cousin, so she felt it was best to keep these matters a secret from Lu Anran.

“Oh I see….” Lu Anran nodded thoughtfully, “Teacher Qin, help me take a look and see if this is correct.”

Qin Shuhan coughed dryly a few times before walking to Lu Anran’s side to check her answers carefully. She then nodded, “The reasoning is correct but the use of these two formulas is not correct! See ah, if X=….” Qin Shuhan became wholly absorbed in explaining. As her slender fingertips moved across the question, her voice was gentle and very patient.

“Mm…..” Lu Anran felt enlightened after hearing Qin Shuhan’s explanations. She raised her head and looked at the side of Qin Shuhan’s face. Somehow, Qin Shuhan reminded her of someone familiar. She could not pinpoint who it was but it must be someone very familiar to her!

The three hour tuition went past quickly. When it was time, Qin Shuhan glanced at her watch, “I’m leaving first.”

“Teacher Qin, thank you very much…..” Lu Anran was a little embarrassed and said, “We originally agreed to meet every Saturday morning yet our meeting times change so frequently due to my own schedule and you often had to go along with my timings. I’m really sorry about that!”

“No problem.” Qin Shuhan patted Lu Anran’s shoulders. “You’re very busy! It’s understandable!”

The both of them chatted for a while before Qin Shuhan left Lu Anran’s room and headed downstairs. When she came to a corner on the first floor, a gentle male voice stopped her.