Chapter 14 - The Late Late Show

Grab yourself a nice warm drink, a blanket and get comfy! This chapter is the longest one that I've written yet and it's the reason I took a couple of more days to write. I want the chapters to get gradually longer so I really hope you enjoy.
There is swearing in this but I'm not going to put warnings anymore because you all know they swear....

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow me if you want!

Love to you all,
- A 💕

Friday 10th July

They hadn't stopped all day.

Seated in a private dressing room, One Direction were getting ready to announce to the world that they were finally coming back.

The Late Late show had commissioned a special slot on Prime time TV and tonight's episode was to be broadcasted live to the entire US and the UK. 
Nobody knew the reasons behind the live event but people were already going crazy on social media with speculations and rumours.

Harry had to admit, the way they were announcing it was going to be fucking spectacular.

All they had to do was wait.

Yesterday, the boys had gone out shopping, each of them choosing something to wear.
Harry, unsurprisingly, had chosen a pastel pink Gucci suit; And Niall, a checked navy suit with orange accents.

Liam, Zayn and Louis wanted to go more casual. Liam wore a long, white T-shirt, a large shaped jacket with blocks of colour and black skinny Jeans, Zayn had a white shirt, leaving the top couple of buttons open, simple suit trousers and a leather jacket while Louis wore a large green Adidas hoodie and a pair of slim fit black jeans.

Currently, Zayn and Liam were hogging the sofa to themselves, the former playing with Liam's hair as he rested.

Niall was sat on the floor, strumming lightly on an electric acoustic guitar, practicing the song they were about to perform and singing quietly under his breath.

Louis was nowhere to be seen.

There was a knock on the door and Harry walked over and threw it open. He poked his head out, eyes landing on a small female. Her eyes sparkled with joy and a grin spread across her face as Harry engulfed her in a hug.

"Sarah? What are you doing here?" He asked, peering over her shoulder and spotting a smirking Mitch.
"Mitch!" He said, startled, giving him an almighty hug.

"Alright," Sarah said after a few seconds. "Don't need you fondling my partner Styles." She joked, prodding him in the back.

Harry smiled. "It's is good to see you! How did you get in? And how did you know I was here?" He asked, the questions tumbling out of his his mouth.

"You still need a band still dumbass." Sarah grinned. "We were contacted by your Management. Apparently they don't want to hire a new band when you already had a perfectly good one. So here we are." She gestured around to the building.

"But you don't know our songs." He stuttered.

"Harry mate, you literally sing them all the time. We don't have a choice but to know them." Mitch chimed in, a mischievous half smile lining his face.

Harry pinched his nose as he heard soft laughter from inside. He glared at Mitch before throwing his band mates the middle finger. "Thanks for that Mitch." He sighed. "I'm really glad you're here."

"Yeah. Us too."
Sarah grinned up at Mitch who offered her a soft smile in return. She turned back to Harry. "we better get going, we're just doing final checks and you look like you could do with brushing your hair."