1. An Awkward Conversation

I walk down a street and tunr the corner. I've done this route more times then I'll ever live too so it's pretty basic. A few minutes later I get to his house. More like fucking estate. I go through the garden and up the steps to the door. I knock on the door and wait for an answer. The door answers and I grin at Luke's sister.

O: 'Hey! Luke said you were coming over, hes in the kitchen digging out as usual'

Y: 'That guy doenst put on an ounce the away he eats, so unfair. Thanks Olivia'

She opens the door even more and let's me in before going back upstairs. I take off your shoes and go down to the main kitchen area. Luke is stood by one of the counters cutting up something. His bare back facing me and I  smile. I silently walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist and lean my head on his back.

L: 'Hey trouble, want some tomatoes?'

Y: 'What you making anyway'

L: 'Ham and tomato sandwich,'

Y: 'Nah I'm good, my mom made me eat before coming here'

L: 'Turned off the tracker?'

Y: 'Yeah'

I let go and he turns around to you. He takes a bite of his sandwich and smiles. Any girl in the school would kill to see what I'm seeing. Hes your typical high school american football player: 6 pack from when he works out pretty much every day. Such a  sharp jaw line that he could cut him his sandwich with it and deep blue husky eyes that are his favourite feature. His curly brown hair so dark most people think its black and dimples that makes everyone smile.

L: 'Want anything?'

I shake your head and follow him up to his room. He lays on the his bed and looks at me.

L: 'So what did our favourite set of parents do this time?'

Y: 'Do your parents speak nicely to you? You know treat you like an adult'

L: 'Yeah, most of the time'

Y: 'Do they make you feel better about yourself?'

J: 'Depends,'

Y: 'Like tell you, you look good, or I like your clothes today or stuff like that?'

J: 'Yeah mom does that every day,'

Y: 'So apparently I 'eat too much' when I'm round here and she wants me to go on a diet, to make me look more presentable'

Luke looks like hes about to march round back to mine and slap my parents in the face.

L: 'I've said it once I'll say it again: your parents are not fit to be parents, why the fuck are they body shaming a 17 year old for some stupid bullshit'

I shrug and lay your head back on the end of his bed.

L: 'I hate them so much, I can literally see the menatl side effects it has on you and it kills me'

Y: 'And she started slagging your parents off saying they are not responsible for the way you've turned out! That's why I walked out, you guys are more like family then they will ever be!'

L: 'All I've turned out to be is a stupid fuckboy that parties all night'

I roll my eyes.

Y: 'Your not lying, but I just pisses me off the way she called your mom a disgrace of a parent because you go out to parties, like just cause I'm not allowed to do practically anything in my life isnt an excuse to call someone else's parents disgraces'

L: 'For real, God I hate your parents so much, like yeah I understand they are strict Catholics (I mean absolutely NO offense to any Catholics, cause I am a Catholic too, so please lmk if you find this offensive) but your literally in a mental prison over there at yours'