Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE:

You're in the kitchen getting dinner ready for your husband Armin to come home. Armin is a commander of the Survey Corps so he's very busy on missions and often doesn't come home for a couple of days.

Your body tingles, thinking about the one time where he was gone for a couple of days. And you had just finished putting the kids to sleep. About to go to bed yourself when next thing you know you had your clothes rip from you.

Armin had come home in the middle of the night and he was starving for you. He devoured you right then and there. He had taken you over and over again.

When you and Armin usually do you have sex, it's sweet and kind. But that one time where he lost control, he had turned into a whole new person. And you didn't hate this new slide to your husband.

Recently tho you have noticed that things in the marriage have been off. It's not that Armin doesn't love or care for you anymore, but you feel as if he's holding back even more now. Ever since that night he has been extra gentle, scared to be rough with you again.

You want him to be that way again, but he refuses. Telling you that it was a one time slip up.
But you're needy for his primal touch.

Everytime you guys get physical with each other you can see it in his eyes that he wants to lose control, but he doesn't. There's something holding him back, and you're gonna figure it out.